Oh you thought it was over? The Cyber Monday deals follow hot-on-the-heels of Black Friday, with some parts of the world seeing even bigger sales and better deals on Cyber Monday.
So we will be making sure we're on top of where the cheapest prices are on all our favourite products and bringing you the best Cyber Monday deals right here.
Consumer electronics and the latest tech gadgets of course feature prominently in the Cyber Monday sales, so you can expect big savings on 4K OLED TVs, wireless headphones, Bluetooth speakers, record players and more. And there are some great savings around already this weekend ahead of Cyber Monday.
The big shopping giants such as Amazon, Argos, Currys and John Lewis can dominate the Cyber Monday deals, but expect smaller, specialist shops to be just as competitive on price - and perhaps with closer attention to customer service. That's why we will be covering audio specialists such as Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks just as closely as the Cyber Monday 2020 deals go live.
Cyber Monday deals: quick links
- Amazon: save £15 on all-new Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
£49.99£18.99 (save £21)
- Amazon: Cyber Monday deals under £15
- Argos: 43-inch Samsung 4K TV for £299
- AV Online: specialist AV electronics deals
- B&W 606 speakers
£549£329 at Peter Tyson (save £220)
- Bowers & Wilkins PX7
£350£218 at Amazon (save £132)
- Bluetooth speakers: up to 40% off UE, Sony, Bose, JBL
- Cheap 4K TV: 43-inch Sony TV just £480
- CDKeys: up to 70% off games
- Currys: £700 off OLED and QLED TVs
- Dell: save up to 52% on monitors and laptops
- eBay: Cyber Monday deals
- Echo Dot (4th Gen)
£49.99£28.99 at Amazon (save £21)
- Express VPN: 3 months free VPN
- External SSD portable storage: save 50% on Amazon
- Fire TV Stick 4K:
£49.99£29.99 at Amazon
- Fitbit smart watches: up to 44% off Fitbit
- Google Nest: up to 50% off Nest speakers
- Hughes: save up to £1100 on 4K TVs
- iPhone 12 + AirPods: half price AirPods at Carphone Warehouse
- John Lewis: save £200 on Sony OLED TV
- Laptops Direct: cheap prices on AirPods and more
- LG OLED TV half-price: save on OLED TVs at John Lewis
- Nintendo Switch: latest stock details on Switch bundles on Amazon
- OLED TV deal: save £100 on LG CX OLED
- Peter Tyson: hi-fi specialist offering a Price Lock Promise
- Projectors and screens: 35% off on Amazon
- Q Acoustics 3030i speakers
£329£279 at Sevenoaks
- PS5 deals: check for latest PS5 stock
- Richer Sounds: great deals on specialist hi-fi and home cinema
- Roku: up to 43% off Roku TV streamers
- Sevenoaks: save up to £300 on B&W speakers
- Sony WF-1000XM3 wireless earbuds
£230£149 (save £71)
- Sony WF-XB700 true wireless earbuds
£129£59 at Richer Sounds
- Sonos speakers: save up to £100 on Beam, One, Move
- Sky TV and Broadband: 50% off Sky TV, Broadband and Mobile plans
- Tidal music streaming: 4 months for £0.99
- Turntable: Sony PS-HX500
£449£279 (save £180)
The very best Cyber Monday deals
The best Cyber Monday TV deals
The best Cyber Monday headphone deals
The best Cyber Monday speaker deals
The best Cyber Monday Bluetooth speaker deals
The best Cyber Monday turntable deals
The best Cyber Monday hi-fi deals
The best Cyber Monday Blu-ray player deals
The best Cyber Monday speaker package deals
The best Cyber Monday AV receiver deals
The best Cyber Monday soundbar deals
The best Cyber Monday projector deals
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday 2020 will be Monday 30th November.
Cyber Monday always takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, which itself always takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
While we can expect plenty of activity in the days up to the big shopping weekend, and a flurry of activity on Friday, increasingly retailers have held back big deals for Cyber Monday - and even stretched out the sale into a "Cyber Week" of deals.
What is Cyber Monday?
The term 'Cyber Monday', meanwhile, was coined by Scott Silverman and the National Retail Federation's Ellen Davis in a bid to encourage people to take their shopping online during the Black Friday event. That was back in 2005, when people needed such encouragement! It's always the Monday after Black Friday.
So, in may ways, Cyber Monday is the original online shopping extravaganza, and with more of us shopping online, this year more than ever, it looks likely to grow and grow.
How long will Cyber Monday last?
Well, Black Friday is of course strictly 24 hours. And Cyber Monday is 24 hours. But like Amazon Prime Day and the January sales, these events always have preliminary and aftermath offers.
For one, deals will run during the weekend sandwiched in the middle of the two days. And in the days and weeks building up to them, there will be plenty of 'pre-Black Friday' savings serenading the sites.
The Cyber Monday deals inevitably stretch out into the rest of the week ('Tech Tuesday', anyone?). We wouldn't put it past retailers like Amazon to run a week of deals following Cyber Monday.
Our experience also shows that there are often deals that carry all the way through from Black Friday into Cyber Monday. Perhaps not the very biggest and best deals to drop on Friday, but other offerings often hand around longer than retailers might have you believe.
Where to get the best Cyber Monday deals?
4K TVs, smart and Bluetooth speakers and wireless headphones will almost guaranteed be on offer at pretty much every electronics retailer, and those looking to buy into, or build upon, an Alexa ecosystem will surely be able to save money on Fire streamer or tablet or Echo speaker.
The dominant names on the UK high street, such as Argos, Currys and John Lewis, will always go big on games console bundles ahead of Christmas, though whether we will see PS5 and Xbox Series X deals remains to be seen. We might have to settle for offers on the Nintendo Switch, which was a big seller last year.
We're confident the specialist AV retailers such as Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks will deliver some hi-fi and home cinema bargains – last year's What Hi-Fi? Award-winners are a good place to start when it comes to finding a price reduction. The likes of Amazon, Argos, eBay, Currys and AO.com will be competing in the bun fight to offer the lowest prices on audio and video too – which is only good news for the consumer.
A look back at last year's best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon.co.uk - new Amazon Cyber Monday deals every day
- Adidas.co.uk: - save up to 50% with Cyber week deals
- AO.com: - Cyber Monday deals are live now
- Argos.co.uk: - top savings on toys, TV and more for Christmas
- Boots.co.uk: - up to half price on selected items
- Carphone Warehouse: - Cyber Monday phone deals
- Currys.co.uk: - Cyber Monday: Black Tag sale continues
- Debenhams: - early Cyber Monday deals now live
- DNA Fit: - up to 40% off DNA test kits
- Dwell: - up to 50% off home products
- Google Store: - save £70 on Pixel phones
- Halfords: - 20% off dash Cams, electric scooters and way more
- Juno: - 10% off real new albums
- John Lewis: - John Lewis deals continue with Cyber Monday
- Lovehoney.co.uk: - up to 50% off sex toys and more
- Marks & Spencer: good multi-buy deals on right now
- Mobiles.co.uk: cheapest mobile phone deals
- Nike.co.uk: - up to 30% off full price items
- PureScooters.co.uk: - up to £500 off electric scooters
- Richer Sounds: - amazing deals, available now
- Sevenoaks: - great deals, and matches competitor prices
- Simba Sleep: save up to 40% on mattresses for Cyber Monday
- Sky: - 50% off with Sky TV Cyber Monday deals
- Three.co.uk: - best ever SIM only deals
- Very.co.uk: - big savings on tech and more