If you're in the market for new audio gear then you're probably discovering that the Prime Day deals don't quite cut it.
For solid savings on quality hi-fi and audio kit, it's well worth looking further afield to find good deals on great products.
Whether you've been saving up for an amplifier, fancy upgrading your turntable or have your eye on a new pair of speakers, we have scoured the top US retailers to find the best possible deals.
This month we have savings on Klipsch, Sony and Bose speakers, a complete vinyl sound system, Audio-Technica turntables, and more.
- Klipsch speakers: save up to 25% at World Wide Stereo (opens in new tab)
- Outdoor speakers: save up to $500 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Soundbars: save up to $300 on LG soundbars at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
$1799 now $1599 at Best Buy (save $200) (opens in new tab)
How many speakers can you squeeze into a soundbar? This Samsung Dolby Atmos TV speaker offers 11.1.4-channel audio for complete surround sound immersion. There's AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth for wireless music, too.
Bose Home Speaker 300
$259 $199 (save $60) World Wide Stereo (opens in new tab)
360-degree sound, voice control, Apple AirPlay 2, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, this is a future-proof smart speaker with the design and sonic class that you can expect from Bose. Available in white or black.
$350 $248 at Walmart (save $102) (opens in new tab)
Sony continues to serve up some of the finest noise-cancelling headphones on the market – the excellent-sounding and fruitfully featured WH-1000XM4 will be tough to beat indeed.
$999 $899 at Crutchfield (save $100) (opens in new tab)
This rock-solid integrated amplifier offers wired connections for digital and analog sources plus wireless Bluetooth.
Klipsch RP-5000F Reference Floorstander
$434 $304 (save $108) at World Wide Stereo (opens in new tab)
A new-design 1-inch titanium tweeter fires out through Klipsch’s iconic 90-degree Tractrix horn, while dual 5.25-inch low/midrange drivers are made of Klipsch’s trademarked copper Cerametallic material. This iconic design is available at a 25% saving with this Klipsch floorstanding speaker.
Polk Audio TSi100 bookshelf speakers
$219 $149 at Crutchfield (opens in new tab)
These Polk speakers are a great price and promise an open sound with wide staging and precise imaging. They sport a 1in silk dome tweeter, 5.25in polycarbonate woofer and stand 16 inches tall.
$299 $279 at zZounds (opens in new tab)
This direct drive deck is supplied with an aluminium platter, Audio-Technica AT-P2 cartridge and tone-arm and plays 33.3, 45 and 78rpm. It also boasts a built-in preamp and a USB output for archiving your vinyl too. A good package now with a $20 discount.
Yamaha R-S202 receiver; Audio-Technica AT-LP60X turntable; Polk TSi100 speakers
$467 $417 (save $50) at World Wide Stereo (opens in new tab)
How about a complete vinyl system? World Wide Stereo has put this stereo system together and given you a discount to match. The Bluetooth turntable gives you a lot of functionality for the money, so you won't be short of features.
$589 $499 at Crutchfield (opens in new tab)
Another record player we haven't tested ourselves, but Denon is a hugely respected audio brand so it could be worth trying this one out. The DP-400 has a built-in phono preamp and spins at 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm – perfect for those older collections.
Klipsch The Fives
$799 $699 at World Wide Stereo (opens in new tab)
The flexible Fives can be used as a hi-fi system, desktop speakers, or as a stereo alternative to a soundbar thanks to HDMI, analogue, digital and Bluetooth connectivity. A punchy, detailed sound completes this attractively priced package.
The best Prime Day deals
- 4K TV deals: save up to $180 on select Insignia models (opens in new tab)
- 50-inch QLED 4K Smart TV: save $202 on Samsung QN90A (opens in new tab)
- AirPods Max headphones
$549now down to $522 (save $30) (opens in new tab)
- Amazon Echo Auto: save $35 Auto dongle (opens in new tab)
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen): save 50% down from
$49.99to $24.99 (opens in new tab)
- Bose 700 wireless headphones
$399now $229 (save $170) (opens in new tab)
- Cheap HD TV: 32-inch TV now $119 save 40% (opens in new tab)
- Echo speaker 4th Gen: save 40% now $59.99 (opens in new tab)
- Echo Dot 4th Gen: 50% off now $24.99 (opens in new tab)
- ELAC bookshelf speakers: save $120 now $251 (opens in new tab)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Pro tablet: now $69.99 save 50% (opens in new tab)
- Fire HD 10 tablet: save 47% now $79.99 (opens in new tab)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: save 50% now down to $24.99 (opens in new tab)
- Garmin smart watch: up to 30% off from $139 (opens in new tab)
- Jabra wireless earbuds: save $60 now $169.99 (opens in new tab)
- Monitors and computers: up to 20% off prices from $79.99 (opens in new tab)
- Portable projector: Nebula Capsule
$350$300 (save $50) (opens in new tab)
- Prime Video subscription: 99¢ per month for two months (opens in new tab)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 unlocked: $599 down from $799 (opens in new tab)
- Smart TV: Toshiba 43-inch Fire TV was $349 now $239 save $110 (opens in new tab)
- Sonos Playbase soundbar: down to $599 save $100 (opens in new tab)
- Sony 65-inch A8H OLED TV
$2500$1598 at Amazon (save $902) (opens in new tab)
- Sony WF-1000XM3
$230$148 at Amazon (save $82) (opens in new tab)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 wireless headphones: save $101 now $248 (opens in new tab)
- Speakers: save up to 50% on Klipsch speakers (opens in new tab)
- Tablet: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
$429$319 at Amazon (save $110) (opens in new tab)
- True wireless: EarFun Air Pro five-star buds save 20% now $79 (opens in new tab)
- Wireless earbuds: save $40 on Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) (opens in new tab)