There are two great reasons to buy a Fire TV device on Amazon Prime Day. Number one is you can guarantee you're getting the best price and, number two is now you can also get three months of free access to Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ thrown in as part of the deal. Very tidy indeed.
The so-called Disney Bundle triple threat streaming service is normally $13.99 per month, which is a bargain at any time of year, but you'll get 90 days thrown in for new subscribers with the purchase of most Fire TV and Fire tablet devices.
The hardware you need to purchase includes all three of the current generation of Fire TV Sticks as well as the Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen). On the tablet side, it's the Fire 7 Tablet (opens in new tab), Fire HD 8 Tablet, Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet (opens in new tab), Fire HD 10 Tablet and Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet (opens in new tab). The offer is also applicable for bundles based on those devices.
- Keep your eye on the best Amazon Fire TV Stick deals.
Best Prime Day Disney Plus deals
Disney Bundle three months free with Fire TV purchase (opens in new tab)
Buy a Fire TV device or Fire TV tablet from Amazon before the end of the Prime Day sales and new subscribers can get three months free access to the Disney Bundle. That's Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ all at no added cost (your subscription renews at $13.99/month after the promotional period unless cancelled).
Once you've purchased your Fire TV kit, you'll be sent a redemption code to use when signing up to the streaming deal. According to the terms and conditions (opens in new tab), it's available to new subscribers and eligible returning customers provided they have not used those three streaming platforms in the last 30 days.
You need to have purchased your Fire TV device from Amazon between 20th June 2021 and 11:59pm PT on 22nd June 2021. And make sure to claim the deal before 22nd July 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT by filling in your details here (opens in new tab). There are no long contracts to these streaming services, so feel free to cancel at any time – even before you start having to pay if you like.
The Disney Bundle/Amazon Fire TV deal is an absolute no-brainer for anyone looking to buy a Fire TV device, so strike now, while the deal's hot.
The very best Prime Day deals
- Amazon Prime 30-day free trial (opens in new tab)
- Amazon devices: save up to 40% on Alexa, Echo, Fire TV and Ring (opens in new tab)
- Amazon Ring doorbell: save 29% now £35 (opens in new tab)
- AirPods: save £60 with deals from £123 (opens in new tab)
- Criterion Collection: 20% off classic movies (opens in new tab)
- Deals under £15: save on basics, games, DVDs, cables, accessories (opens in new tab)
- Denon soundbars: save up to 25% on Bluetooth soundbars (opens in new tab)
- Gaming headset: 48% off surround sound headset (opens in new tab)
- Headphones: up to 58% off wireless headphones (opens in new tab)
- HDMI cables: save 15% now £10 (opens in new tab)
- iTunes: save 10% on App Store and iTunes gift cards (opens in new tab)
- Movies and TV shows: up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Portable projector: save 41% now £76 (opens in new tab)
- Soundbars: up to 25% wireless soundbars (opens in new tab)
- USB-C cable: save 20% on fast-charging cables (opens in new tab)
- Wireless earbuds: save 58% on Echo Buds now just £49.99 (opens in new tab)
Take a look at our Disney Plus review.