Many of the best Cyber Monday deals are still live and that includes some stunning Cyber Monday TV deals. How do you find them? Actually, you don't have to, because we've gone and found all of the best Cyber Monday TV deals for you.
There's something for everyone here, including a very affordable 65-inch Vizio OLED, and great prices on the ever-popular LG C1 OLED range (plus an even cheaper LG A1 OLED).
So whether you want a new blockbuster TV to upgrade your home theater experience or a bargain for the bedroom, read on for our pick of the best TV deals this Cyber Monday...
Cyber Monday TV deals
TCL 55S21 55in 4K HDR Roku TV $228 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
On a performance-per-pound basis, this TV could be hard to beat. The integrated Roku platform means the set is packed with streaming apps and easy to use, while the HDMI eARC connection is ideal for use with games consoles.
Sony XBR-65A8H OLED 4K Android TV
$2899 $1499 at Best Buy (save $1300!) (opens in new tab)
Save a $500 on the Sony A8H, which provides Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos for truly immersive entertainment. This Sony 4K smart TV supports Chromecast and Bluetooth for wireless connections with a variety of devices, and has the Sony Picture Processor X1 Ultimate. The Acoustic Surface Audio technology means the whole screen is your speaker – clever.
LG OLED48C1 48-inch OLED TV
$1299 $1097 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The C1 is the performance-per-pound champ of LG's 2021 OLED TV range, and this 48-inch version is just as good as its larger siblings. It's a particularly strong choice for gamers, and more tempting than ever with this discount.
$1499 $1297 at Amazon (save $202) (opens in new tab)
This 55-inch TV is probably the best size for most people – not too big, not too small. It packs some of LG's finest picture smarts into a package that's discounted by $202.
Vizio 65-inch OLED H1 TV
$1999 $1499 at Best Buy (save $500) (opens in new tab)
Best Buy has knocked $500 off this Vizio 65-inch OLED, which packs in some great features, including Dolby Vision support. A 65-inch OLED TV at this price really is something to get excited about.
$2499 $1797 at Amazon (save $703) (opens in new tab)
This 65-inch OLED is the one that's flying off the shelves this Black Friday week and you can see why with this healthy $700 discount.
Sony XR-65A80J 55in 4K OLED TV
$2300 $1800 Best Buy (save £500) (opens in new tab)
This Sony OLED TV is an absolute cracker. It supports Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, and features Sony's impressive audio and motion processing technologies. Make sure to take advantage of this excellent deal.
Samsung 75-inch QN75QN84A QLED TV
$2799 $1899 at Best Buy (save $900) (opens in new tab)
There's big and then there's high quality and we suspect that this 2021 Samsung TV has both. Not one we've tested but Samsung's Mini LED-backed TVs have impressed this year. To bag a huge one like this for under $2000 looks like a bargain.
Sony XBR-75X950H 75-inch 4K smart TV
$3500 $2340 at Amazon (save $1160)
(opens in new tab)This Sony TV is your ticket to telly heaven thanks to a huge discount. Powered by Android TV and Alexa voice control, you've got plenty of streaming apps and loads of TV tech built-in. A great saving on a monster TV.
LG 77-inch OLED77A1 4K OLED TV
$3000 $2496 at Crutchfield (save $303) (opens in new tab)
LG's A1 is an excellent cheap OLED for movies and TV. Features include Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision IQ, Filmmaker Mode and Cinema HDR plus access to Netflix, Disney Plus Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+. This deal includes 6 months free access to HBO Max.
Cyber Monday best deals
- AirPods Pro: save $91 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: deals on Fire TVs, Fire TV Sticks, Insignia and Toshiba flatscreens (opens in new tab)
- Beats Studio Buds: down to $99.95 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: $80 off Bose QC earbuds, $40 off Apple AirPods (opens in new tab)
- Bose wireless earbuds: save $80 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Cheap tablet: Amazon Fire HD
$150$75 (save $75) (opens in new tab)
- Crutchfield: 20% of Monitor Audio speakers, $500 of Sennheiser Ambeo soundbar (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to $400 off XPS13 and Inspiron laptops (opens in new tab)
- Disney+ 6 months FREE Disney+ (save $48) (opens in new tab)
- Dolby Atmos soundbar: save $500 on Sennheiser Ambeo (opens in new tab)
- Fire TV Stick:
$60$40 at Amazon (save $20) (opens in new tab)
- Hi-Fi speakers: save $74 on Q Acoustics speakers at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Hulu: 12-month subscription for $0.99/month (save 85 per cent) (opens in new tab)
- Nike: up to 40% off sneakers, hoodies and accessories (opens in new tab)
- OLED TV: save $203 on LG OLED C1 (opens in new tab)
- PS5: where to buy a PlayStation 5
- Samsung: save on 2021 Neo QLED 4K TVs and Dolby Atmos soundbars (opens in new tab)
- Smart speaker: Google Nest Audio now $60 at Best Buy – save $40 (opens in new tab)
- Sony XM4 headphones: save $102 on the WH-1000XM4 wireless ANC headphones (opens in new tab)
- Speakers: save $136 on KEF speakers at Crutchfield (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, soundbars and wireless headphones (opens in new tab)
- Wireless earbuds: save $102 on Sony XM3 earbuds (opens in new tab)
- World Wide Stereo: save up to $1000 on LG projectors (opens in new tab)