Sennheiser make two true wireless headphones – the CX 400BT and the more premium Momentums. Those looking for active noise-cancelling will need to shop for the latter but, if all you need is some great audio at a remarkably convenient price, then pull the trigger on these CX 400BTs and you won't regret it.
We originally reviewed the Sennheiser CX 400 BT headphones at £99/$100 but the price has since sky-rocketed to £169/$200 – until the Prime Day sales arrived.
Best Prime Day headphones deals
The combined battery life is 20 hours (seven hours from the buds, plus a further 13 hours from the charging case) and that should see you through several albums and feature films before you need to connect them for a USB-C fast charge.
They might not be waterproof like their bigger brothers but their lightweight fit makes them a great choice.
Sonically, they're clear and detailed with plenty of rhythmic energy. While we wouldn't recommend them as the best pair for runners, they're an excellent set of all-rounders at what is now a pretty unbeatable price. All yours for under a ton.
The very best Prime Day deals
- Amazon Prime 30-day free trial
- Amazon devices: save up to 40% on Alexa, Echo, Fire TV and Ring
- Amazon Ring doorbell: save 29% now £35
- AirPods: save £60 with deals from £123
- Criterion Collection: 20% off classic movies
- Deals under £15: save on basics, games, DVDs, cables, accessories
- Denon soundbars: save up to 25% on Bluetooth soundbars
- Gaming headset: 48% off surround sound headset
- Headphones: up to 58% off wireless headphones
- HDMI cables: save 15% now £10
- iTunes: save 10% on App Store and iTunes gift cards
- Movies and TV shows: up to 50% off
- Portable projector: save 41% now £76
- Soundbars: up to 25% wireless soundbars
- USB-C cable: save 20% on fast-charging cables
- Wireless earbuds: save 58% on Echo Buds now just £49.99
Here are the best wireless earbuds 2021: budget and premium.
Read the full Sennheiser CX 400BT review.