The Cyber Monday sales delivered big savings across a range of electronics, including TVs, headphones, speakers, audio and home theater products – and many of the best deals are still available.
Cyber Monday sales often feature bigger savings than on Black Friday and once again we were on the look out for the best deals, as the likes of Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart keep the tech deals coming.
We are staying on top of the cheapest prices for all our favorite products and bringing you the best of the after Cyber Monday sales right here as they drop...
Cyber Monday deals: quick links
- Best deals under $50
- 4K Sony Blu-ray player $150 at Best Buy
- 50-inch Android 4K TV just $230
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
$49$29.99 at Amazon
- Apple Cyber Monday deals: get up to $150 gift card
- AirPods Pro $199 at Staples
- AirPods 2 + wireless charging $139.98 at Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 2020 11-inch: $749 at B&H Photo
- Apple HomePod smart speaker
$349$299 at Apple (save $50)
- Award-winning budget speakers $200 at Crutchfield
- Bose Solo 5 soundbar:
$249$149 at Abt
- Hisense 75-inch 4K HDR Android TV
$1000$600 at Best Buy
- Hulu: Get 12 months of Hulu for only $2/month
- KEF Q350 Series bookshelf speaker
$699$499 at Best Buy
- LG CX OLED TV
$2000$1496 at Amazon (save $437)
- Nintendo Switch (Red/Blue) $299 at Target
- Polk speakers
$219$149 at Crutchfield
- Roku Streaming Stick+ 4K video streamer
$50$29 at Amazon
- Sonos deal: save $100 on Sonos Beam
- Sonos Move
$399$299 at Sonos
- Sony AV receiver
$598$498 at Crutchfield
- Sony WH-1000XM4: the best price on the best headphones
The very best Cyber Monday deals
Cyber Monday TV deals
Cyber Monday headphone deals
Cyber Monday Hi-Fi deals
Cyber Monday speaker deals
Cyber Monday AV deals
Cyber Monday soundbar deals
Cyber Monday turntable deals
Cyber Monday Apple deals
Cyber Monday 2020 will be Monday 30th November.
Cyber Monday always takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, which itself always takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
While we can expect plenty of activity in the days up to the big shopping weekend, and a flurry of activity on Friday, increasingly retailers have held back big deals for Cyber Monday - and even stretched out the sale into a "Cyber Week" of deals.
What is Cyber Monday?
The term 'Cyber Monday', meanwhile, was coined by Scott Silverman and the National Retail Federation's Ellen Davis in a bid to encourage people to take their shopping online during the Black Friday event. That was back in 2005, when people needed such encouragement! It's always the Monday after Black Friday.
So, in may ways, Cyber Monday is the original online shopping extravaganza, and with more of us shopping online, this year more than ever, it looks likely to grow and grow.
How long will Cyber Monday last?
Well, Black Friday is of course strictly 24 hours. And Cyber Monday is 24 hours. But like Amazon Prime Day and the January sales, these events always have preliminary and aftermath offers.
For one, deals will run during the weekend sandwiched in the middle of the two days. And in the days and weeks building up to them, there will be plenty of 'pre-Black Friday' savings serenading the sites.
The Cyber Monday deals inevitably stretch out into the rest of the week ('Tech Tuesday', anyone?). We wouldn't put it past retailers like Amazon to run a week of deals following Cyber Monday.
Our experience also shows that there are often deals that carry all the way through from Black Friday into Cyber Monday. Perhaps not the very biggest and best deals to drop on Friday, but other offerings often hand around longer than retailers might have you believe.
Are Cyber Monday deals as good as Black Friday deals?
In the US, Cyber Monday is now more popular than Black Friday. For that reason, the Cyber Monday deals tend to be stronger.
There are always genuine deals to be had – it's just finding them amongst the onslaught of offers. Luckily that's where our service will come in; we're handpicking the best TV, audio and AV deals across retailers to find the ones that are really worth your hard-earned cash. If you don't see it on this page, chances are it's not worth your time.
We'd suggest having a rough idea of what you want in mind – whether that be a premium pair of wireless headphones, a discounted OLED TV or a great pair of stereo speakers. Pick the features you fancy, then see what ticks your boxes and where has the best Cyber Monday price.
Where to get the best Cyber Monday deals?
4K TVs, smart and Bluetooth speakers and wireless headphones will almost guaranteed be on offer at pretty much every electronics retailer, and those looking to buy into, or build upon, an Alexa ecosystem will surely be able to save money on Fire streamer or tablet or Echo speaker.
The dominant names in the US, such as Target and Walmart, will always go big on games console bundles ahead of Christmas, though whether we will see PS5 and Xbox Series X deals remains to be seen. We might have to settle for offers on the Nintendo Switch, which was a big seller last year.
We're confident the specialist AV retailers such as Richer Sounds and Sevenoaks will deliver some hi-fi and home cinema bargains – last year's What Hi-Fi? Award-winners are a good place to start when it comes to finding a price reduction. The likes of Amazon, Argos, eBay, Currys and AO.com will be competing in the bun fight to offer the lowest prices on audio and video too – which is only good news for the consumer.
A look back at the best Cyber Monday deals from last year
- Amazon.com: Cyber Monday countdown
- Walmart.com: The early Cyber Monday sales
- BestBuy.com: Today's daily deals
- Target.com: Sneak Peek deals
- Adidas.com: Sales on trainingwear
- Belk.com: Daily doorbusters - 75% off
- Dell: Sales incoming on Cyber Monday
- Disney Plus: Get a free 7-day free trial here
- Ebay.com: A strong focus on TVs and consoles
- Google Store: Large sums off Pixel phones
- HomeDepot.com: Daily deal Cyber Monday savings
- JCPenney.com: Pre-Cyber Monday deals
- Kohls.com: Coupons aplenty in big sale
- LoveHoney.com: Up to 50% off a wide range of items
- Lowes.com: Deals on tools and smart home
- Macy's.com: Preview specials with 60% off womenswear
- Mixbook: See the new Cyber Monday deals
- NewEgg.com: Cyber Monday deals
- Nike.com: Big savings on apparel
- Sears.com: Hefty savings on TVs
- Stage.com: Up to 60% off a range of apparel