This weekend promises to be a bumper one, so we've been on the hunt for some of the best deals on offer. If you spot any more, don't hesitate to let us know.
So, if you're planning to buy a new TV, upgrade your hi-fi or simply snoop around the shops this Bank Holiday, here are some great deals on offer. Just click the links below:
• Best Buy – The Must Have Sale runs from August 27th-30th, 20% off everything (except the iPhone 4).
• Richer Sounds – Bank Holiday 5-day event, August 28th (10am) to September 1st. Blu-ray bargains from £70, with the Samsung BDP-1580 (opens in new tab) at £69.95, Pioneer BDP120 (opens in new tab) at £99.95 and Sony BDP-S370 (opens in new tab) £139.95.
And Richer has plenty of TV deals too: you can save £200 on a Samsung LE40C750 3D TV, now £799.95, a Samsung LE40B530 at £369.95 (save £130), LG 32LF7700 at £299.95 (save £100) and LG 50PJ350 50in plasma at £499.95 (save £100).
• Sevenoaks/Audio T– last few days of the summer sale, extended to August 31st: deals include an Arcam Solo Music (opens in new tab) (exc speakers) for £649 (save 676) and an ex-display Cyrus CD 6 SE (opens in new tab) CD player for £749 (save £176). Or a Philips 40PFL5605H (opens in new tab) 40in LED TV for £749 (save £150).
• Currys (opens in new tab) – save £250 on a Panasonic SC-BT735 (opens in new tab) home cinema system + three free Blu-ray films, now £449.99, or pick up a Panasonic DMP-BD65EB (opens in new tab) Blu-ray player + three Blu-rays for £149.99.
Alternatively, you can save £200 on a Panasonic DMR-BW780 (opens in new tab) Blu-ray recorder with 250GB hard drive, down to £599.99.
• Argos (opens in new tab) – end of summer offers, including a Toshiba 32BV500B (opens in new tab) HD-ready LCD TV for £269.99, or save up to 20% on all Samsung TVs including a Samsung LE19C451 (opens in new tab) for £199.99 (save £40).
• Amazon.co.uk (opens in new tab) –Get 10% off selected Sony Bravia TVs (opens in new tab) until midnight, September 1st. For example, a Sony KDL-32EX503 (opens in new tab) is £470 (normally £522), and a Sony KDL-40EX503 (opens in new tab) is £582 (down from £647). Claim your 10% discount by using voucher code MYBRAVIA.
• Play.com – Bank Holiday Blowout, with up to 70% off Blu-rays and 75% off DVDs. Deals of the Week include Goldring NS1000 noise-cancelling headphones for £49.99 (save £110), and there's up to 50% off on other electronics.
• Multizone AV – bundle deals and extended warranties available in store until August 31st. For example, Sony Bravia KDL-40HX803 3D TV and BDP-S470 Blu-ray player for £1200, Sony KDL-40EX703 Freeview HD LCD/LED TV £799.99 (was £1099.99), Sony BDV-E370 Blu-ray system £349.99 (was £449.99).
If you'd prefer a Panasonic, Multizone is offering the TX-P37X20 LCD TV for £399.99 (save £50), a Panasonic TX-P42G20 plasma TV + free DMP-BD45 Blu-ray player + free 5-year warranty for £799 if bought in store, and a Panasonic TX-P42V20 Full HD plasma TV + 5-year warranty for £1099.99 (save £200).
• John Lewis (opens in new tab) – save £500 on the Sony KDL-40HX803 3D TV (opens in new tab) and get a free 3D pack accessory pack, all for £1299. The 3D pack includes a Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray player, the Sony TMR-BR100 3D transmitter (required for 3D capable TVs), two pairs of 3D glasses, and a copy of the ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' 3D movie. (Offer ends August 31st).
• PRC (opens in new tab) – 3-day Bank Holiday Sale starts 9am Saturday, August 28th. Savings on a range of flatscreen TVs, and £100 off the Sony BDV-E370 (opens in new tab) 3D Blu-ray home cinema system, now £299 (in store only).
• Frank Harvey Hi-Fi – is offering up to 20% off on most products and pre-orders until 5pm August 31st (excluding Panasonic, Sonos, Roberts, Pure, clearance/discontinued items and package deals).
Deals include a pair of ATC SCM11s in cherry for £693, Pioneer SC-LX83 £1583, Spendor A5 £1276, Yamaha RX-V767 £480, Epson TW5500 £3200, Wharfedale 10.1 £159.
And don't forget, if you vote for our 2010 Readers' Award you could win £300-worth of vouchers to spend at Hi-Spek.