Every time a new issue of What Hi-Fi? is published – that's 13 times a year – we update our playlist with a new selection of the music we've been listening to (and testing with) over the past month.
And guess what? Now is that time.
The February 2021 issue of What Hi-Fi? is now on sale, and our focus is on the best stereo amplifiers you can buy for less than a grand – starting at only £250!
As well as that, we pick out the best on- and over-ear noise-cancelling headphones currently on sale for less than £150, while Arcam, Linn, NAD and Naim do battle in a just-add-speakers systems group test.
As ever, there's also a full complement of First Tests and our exhaustive Buyer's Guide, while our Insider this month looks at how Apple found success with its AirPods Max headphones.
Naturally, you're going to need something to test out all your new kit with, so here's a list of 20 songs – handpicked by our editorial team – we've been using for our reviews this month.
To listen to the playlist via the streaming service of your choice, just click on the relevant link below and load up on new music.
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Spotify playlist 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Tidal playlist February 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Deezer playlist February 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Qobuz playlist February 2021
- 10 of the best songs to test your speakers
- 10 of the best hi-res albums on Tidal Masters
- 10 of the best vinyl albums to tell someone you love them
- 10 of the best-sounding vinyl records
- 12 great jazz recordings to test your hi-fi system
- 30 of the best piano tracks to test your system
- 50 of the best hi-fi albums for audiophiles
- 50 great British albums to test your hi-fi system