Jumping Jack's stereo
I'm Nick, 30 years old and I live in Belgium (of all places). And this is what I use to listen to music (a lot of jazz, americana, roots, rock, ...):
What you see here:
- Roksan Caspian M2, integrated amplifier (bi-amp, tweeter)
- Roksan Caspian M1, power amplifier (bi-amp, low)
- Squeezebox touch
- North Star Design Essensio Dac
- VPI Scout II with an Audio Technica OC9, mkIII
- Lehmann Audio Black Cube Decade phono-amplifier with seperate power supply
- PMC FB1i Signature Edition
- Wiring consist of Ocos speakercable, a Kimber Hero and a bunch of Harmonic Tech. cabling...
I also have a Caspian M2 cd-player, but that one is for sale right now (check e-bay ).