1 post / 0 new
Oldboy's picture
Want to replace my Logitech S715i dock...suggestions please.
English

Hi all,

Wasn't sure if I've posted this in the right section but anyway here goes...I want to replace my Logitech S715i dock in the kitchen with something that delivers more scale and volume as the Logitech struggles to fill the room.

I need both a normal iPod connection and a 3.5mm connection for my Google Nexus 4 phone as I want to be able to use both devices, bluetooth could be an alternative connection if the sound quality was good enough but I'm sure the 3,5mm connection would provide better sound quality. AirPlay isn't really something I'm too bothered by but would be a nice addition as would the ability to connect to my network via DLNA so that I could access my NAS drive.

My budget is about £300 but it would need to be able to sound just as good when placed up against a wall as I'm short on space in the kitchen for somewhere to put it, I'm finding it tricky to find something that sounds great and will suit my requirements so any suggestions would be most welcome, thank you.

Samsung UE55F8000 TV (THX professional calibrated), Dali Zensor 5 7.1 (front presence configuration), Sony BDPS790, Yamaha RX-A2020, Marantz PM6004, Marantz CD6003, Virgin TiVo 1TB, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, WD TV Live, WD My Book World 1TB.