Pinch, punch and all that stuff – it's the first of the month, that's January out of the way, and all us soft Southerners are bracing ourselves for a dusting of snow tonight, almost certain to bring the entire capital to a juddering halt.
It's less than a week until the March issue of the magazine is out, with highlights including our pick of the best 32in TV buys, Marantz taking on Rotel for top budget amp honours, and universal remote controls to simplify your system.
We've the top iPod speaker docks – is B&W's Zeppelin the pick of the pack? – and along with our verdict on Onkyo's TX-NR905 network receiver, we look deeper into home networking with these new uber-amps, and bring you a taste of what's to come in the rest of 2008. It's on sale on February 7 – one not to be missed!
The Sound and Vision show in Bristol is now only three weeks and counting, and plans are well underway for our demonstration and online coverage.
Talking of online, this week we've....
- Brought you news of even more powerful Superchargers from Musical Fidelity – 3kW peak output, anyone?
- Shown you a violently pink iPod dock from Intempo
- Wondered whether we'll ever get decent Freeview HD
- Revealed all the latest products from JVC, plus new speaker ranges from Epos and Tannoy
- And given our views on the B&W Zeppelin iPod dock and Revo's Blik Radio Station DAB/FM/internet radio