April issue on sale March 6, with free high-def Blu-ray/HDTV supplement!
Want all the latest info on high-definition, from the best Full HD TVs to the best-value Blu-ray players? Then don't miss the April issue of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision, on sale from March 6.
It comes with a free What Hi-Def? supplement, packed with everything you need to know about high-definition. We've put every Blu-ray player available through its paces, from Samsung's £200 budget buy to Pioneer's flagship model, and built a range of HD systems to make the most of high-def video and TV.
Back in the main issue of the mag, there's a Supertest of 37-40in Full HD flatscreen TVs, including new models from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba and Sony.
And for the more hi-fi minded, there's a Group Test of mid-price stereo amplifiers and our verdict on six pairs of budget stereo speakers.
That not enough for you? No matter, there's plenty more, including:
- An exclusive First Test of Arcam's new Arcam Solo Mini; plus Q Acoustics' innovative (and flexible) Q-AV soundbar; a new universal DVD player from Pioneer; Panasonic's highly affordable PT-AX200E projector; and a wonderfully exuberant CD player from Moon.
- Top choices in desktop speakers to give your computer or MP3 player a sonic boost.
- Seriously smart home cinema projectors, with new models from BenQ and Epson challenging our 2007 Product of the Year, the Infocus IN82.
- And our Temptations this month include an integrated stereo amp from Moon, a very clever pair of surround sound headphones from Beyerdynamic and a wonderful-sounding set of speakers from Spendor.
- Plus there's the usual mix of news and expert advice, and our unique Buyer's Guide, featuring ratings on more than 1400 products at every price. Why not click here to subscribe – and sign up to our Forums to chat with other readers about anything to do with hi-fi or home cinema?