The Currys Cyber Monday sale is in full swing, and you can save thousands in deals on Award-winning TVs, soundbars and headphones – from the big brands such as Samsung, Sony and Sonos.
Those after a new television are perhaps most in luck, with Currys offering hundreds of pounds off several What Hi-Fi? Award winners including the Samsung UE43TU7100 (down to £299) and Philips 55OLED805 (down to £1199).
And for those really wanting to wow when (we hope) the family comes to visit this Christmas, there is a whopping £1000 saving to be made on our first ever 8K Award winner, the 75-inch Samsung QE75Q950TS (now £6999).
In terms of Award-winning audio, the Sonos Beam soundbar is at its lowest ever price (£299), as are the Sony WH-1000XM3 wireless on-ear headphones (£219). You can also save a few bob on the Audio Pro Addon C3 (£199) and five-star Apple HomePod (£279) wireless speakers.
Cyber Monday of course takes place online only, but nonetheless there is the advantage to buying online from bricks and mortar retailers such as Currys, Richer Sounds or Sevenoaks that any aftercare can be done in person.
So don't waste any time in checking out the deals below. They'll only last as lock as Currys has stock remaining.
- View all the best Cyber Monday 2020 UK deals
Wireless speaker deals
Record player deals
Blu-ray player deals
- Check out the best TV deals from all retailers
- And the best headphone deals
- Not to mention the best speaker deals
- Vinyl addict? These are the best turntable deals
- While the best soundbar deals are over here
- Get watching with the best Blu-ray player deals
- And get gaming with the best PS4 and Xbox One deals
- Listen up! Best Sonos deals
- Or go all things Cupertino: Best Apple iPhone, Apple TV and iPad deals