For those looking to bulk up their Blu-ray library, Amazon Australia's 'Great Movie Sale' is an excellent place to pick up some absolute bargains and includes a tonne of big-name 4K titles.
Everything from Marvel's Avengers to Pixar's Toy Story series is getting a discount, and some of the movies even dip below the AU$4 mark, so it's certainly worth your while.
While you've you've got until the end of February to snatch a bargain, we expect some of these titles might run out of stock before then, so it's probably worth getting a wriggle on to avoid missing out.
- The best 4K TVs available right now
- Best Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray players 2021
- 15 of the best film scenes to test surround sound
There's over 600 items listed in the full sale, so if you're after something specific, it's worth hitting up the above link and having a dig. For everyone else, we've highlighted some of the standout deals below for your convenience.
- Avengers: Infinity War (Blu-ray) – AU$4.72 (was AU$26.53)
- Avengers: Endgame (Blu-ray) – AU$4.79 (was AU$37.62)
- Toy Story 4 (2 disc Blu-ray) – AU$4.32 (was AU$37.62)
- Onward (4K UHD + 2 disc Blu-ray) – AU$9.79 (was AU$34.95)
- Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray) – AU$3.60 (was AU$39.57)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (4K UHD) – AU$8.39 (was AU$33)
- Harry Potter: 8 Film Collection (DVD) – AU$48.74 (was AU$82.05)
- The Lord of the Rings: Trilogy (Extended Editions, 15 disc Blu-ray) – AU$64.58 (was AU$109.41)
- Need better audio for your TV? Here's our list of the best soundbars in Australia