BenLaw's picture
RE: Sony BDP-S390

chebby wrote:

Јас не сум Александар Велики

Јас не ви верувам!

chebby's picture

It doesn't translate well on Google.

So 'I am' and 'I am not' both come out as 'I am'.

(Gordian 'not'?)

"We are currently awaiting the loading of our complement of small lemon-soaked paper napkins for your comfort, refreshment and hygiene during the journey."

BenLaw's picture

I think, therefore I am not.

Or, more apt in my case, I think not therefore I am.

John Duncan's picture

I'd have thought an edjoocated chap like yourself would be able to take your pick from any of the modern european languages...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

Gerrardasnails's picture

This should suffice until Sony spots the mistake!

http://www.manualowl.com/m/Sony/BDP-S390/Manual/251486

chebby's picture

All up and running.

Set-up done.

Audio settings from old S370 set. (I wrote them down last night.)

Latest firmware downloaded.

iPlayer v good quality. (Although iPlayer menus are not as simple or snappy as old S370 iPlayer menus.)

Media remote registered (iPhone app) and working. I really only use this for typing in search strings.

Wi-fi enabled and talking to home network. (Excellent! Forgot it had built-in wi-fi until I was peeling the wi-fi sticker off the fascia!) That's another ethernet cable back in the cable bag.

"We are currently awaiting the loading of our complement of small lemon-soaked paper napkins for your comfort, refreshment and hygiene during the journey."

visionary's picture

chebby wrote:

All up and running.

Set-up done.

iPlayer v good quality. (Although iPlayer menus are not as simple or snappy as old S370 iPlayer menus.)

Media remote registered (iPhone app) and working. I really only use this for typing in search strings.

Wi-fi enabled and talking to home network. (Excellent! Forgot it had built-in wi-fi until I was peeling the wi-fi sticker off the fascia!) That's another ethernet cable back in the cable bag.

Hi Chebby, does that mean the app gives it full browser capability (thinking of websites for foriegn TV stations for example)

Oh and where's the Valiant gone Sad

chebby's picture

visionary wrote:

chebby wrote:

All up and running.

Set-up done.

Hi Chebby, does that mean the app gives it full browser capability (thinking of websites for foriegn TV stations for example)

Oh and where's the Valiant gone Sad

I'll check the browser when I get back home. Not something i'd use normally (with four computers in the house).

My avatar should be a Handley Page Victor. It used to be a Vulcan. I'd never have a Valiant avatar. (Not pretty enough.)

visionary's picture

:oops: back to aircraft recognition school for me then Smile

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

hi big boss, do you know the code or where i can find it? i bought the 390 recently because i was told it did allow region free dvd playback. not worried about blu ray buit would love to make it region free for dvd! thanks.

Pages