Denon AVR2113 or alternative?
Having hijacked a few other threads with my questions, I thought it best to start a brand new thread.
I've decided (after a lot contemplation) to buy a new av receiver, and I think I've found a decent one at a great price (£279.95), but I need to check a few details.
1. There is no designated phono input, but I need to connect my record deck. Can I use a something like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Behringer-PP400-Microphono-Compact-Preamp/dp/B000H2BC4E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358079307&sr=8-2 and then connect to the cd input?
2. Soundwise, will the 2113 be as good, or preferably better than my 2400es?
3. There only seems to be one optical input on the 2113. I'm currently using 2, one from my Sky HD box, which is essential for HD sound, and one from the tv to the amp to play music from my WD My Book Live. Will the 2113 connect wirelessly to the WD My Book Live like my tv does, therefore removing the need for a optical connection from the tv to the amp?
4. If any of you are 2113 owners, are there any known problems with it, are you happy with it's performance?
5. Are there any alternatives to the 2113, with all of the features, and within £100 of it's price?
Many thanks in advance for your help.