He ain't heavy, he's my... brand new plasma TV'. At least, that's what you may be tempted to hum as you hang your big new telly on the wall, using one of these compact wall mounts from the new 'WorldMount' range by Omnimount.
There are ten new products in the series, all utilising an innovative metal and polymer injection-moulded body, making the stands both very light yet extremely strong and capable of bearing heavy loads without concern.
These compact stands can hold a TV weighing up to a hefty 80kg, and with a screen size of up to 60in.
The stands are also very discreet, with small mounting profiles that go down to as little, in one case, as 13mm.
The series is available in platinum and black finishes, and includes everything from simple fixed mounts to flexible solutions with tilt, swivel, pan and fixed options.
The complete range is:
- VESA 75/100 1N1-S fixed mount for 13in - 24in screens
- VESA 75/100 3N1-S three-in-one mount for 13in - 24in screens
- VESA 75/100 4N1-S four-in-one mount for 13in - 24in screens
- Universal 1N1-M fixed mount for 23in - 37in screens
- Universal 2N1-M tilt mount for 23in - 37in screens
- VESA 100/200 4N1-M four-in-one mount for 23in - 37in screens
- Universal 1N1-L fixed mount for 32in - 60in screens
- Universal 2N1-L two-in-one mount for 32in - 60in screens
- 3N1 -PJT universal projector mount