If you'd like your home theater sound system to look just as impressive as it sounds without having to spend a fortune, then take a look at these fantastic Black Friday deals on Klipsch soundbars.
Crutchfield currently has savings of up to $100 on two of the Indianapolis based company's horn-loaded soundbar packages, both of which feature HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, Dialogue Enhancement and have separate subwoofers for cinematic bass.
Klipsch Cinema 400
$329 $254 at Crutchfield (save $75) The step-down model from the 600 (below) offers 2.1 channels with four built-in speakers in the soundbar and an 8-inch wireless subwoofer for a combined 400W of peak power. There's a vocal enhancement and surround mode as well a Bluetooth and HMDI ARC connectivity making this an excellent choice for a soundbar first-timer.
Klipsch Cinema 600
$549 $449 at Crutchfield (save $100) This 3.1 soundbar with wireless subwoofer features Klipsch's signature wood finish and boasts seven drivers inside the main speaker, including three 1-inch soft-dome tweeters coupled to Tractrix horns for wide, cinematic dispersion. There's a virtual sound mode to increase the soundstage even further and three levels of dialogue enhancement.
Founded in Arkansas in 1946, Klipsch has a long history in both domestic and professional cinema audio. The company, which uses horn-loaded speakers extensively in its products, produces soundbars with a design distinct from most other manufacturers, featuring wood grain finishes and exposed silver horns.
The Cinema 600 is a 3.1 soundbar with a wireless 10-inch cone subwoofer for a combined 600 Watts of power. Inside the main speaker, there are a total of seven drivers: three 1-inch soft-dome tweeters coupled to Tractrix horns for broad, cinematic dispersion and four 3-inch oval fibre-composite midrange drivers.
There's a virtual sound mode to increase the soundstage even further and three levels of dialogue enhancement as well as Bluetooth and HDMI ARC connectivity.
Meanwhile, the Cinema 400 is an ideal entry-level model offering 2.1 channels of sound with four built-in drivers in the main speaker and an 8-inch wireless subwoofer for a combined 400W of peak power.
Black Friday best deals
- AirPods Pro: save $91 at Walmart
- Amazon: deals on Fire TVs, Fire TV Sticks, Insignia and Toshiba flatscreens
- Beats Studio Buds: down to $99.95 at Walmart
- Best Buy: $80 off Bose QC earbuds, $40 off Apple AirPods
- Bose wireless earbuds: save $80 at Amazon
- Cheap tablet: Amazon Fire HD
$150$75 (save $75)
- Crutchfield: 20% of Monitor Audio speakers, $500 of Sennheiser Ambeo soundbar
- Dell: up to $400 off XPS13 and Inspiron laptops
- Disney+ save $15 on a one-year subscription
- Dolby Atmos soundbar: save $500 on Sennheiser Ambeo
- Fire TV Stick:
$60$40 at Amazon (save $20)
- Hi-Fi speakers: save $74 on Q Acoustics speakers at Amazon
- Hulu: 12-month subscription for $0.99/month (save 85 per cent)
- Nike: up to 40% off sneakers, hoodies and accessories
- OLED TV: save $203 on LG OLED C1
- PS5: where to buy a PlayStation 5 on Black Friday
- Samsung: save on 2021 Neo QLED 4K TVs and Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Smart speaker: Google Nest Audio now $60 at Best Buy – save $40
- Sony XM4 headphones: save $102 on the WH-1000XM4 wireless ANC headphones
- Speakers: save $136 on KEF speakers at Crutchfield
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, soundbars and wireless headphones
- Wireless earbuds: save $102 on Sony XM3 earbuds
- World Wide Stereo: save up to $1000 on LG projectors