Every time a new issue of What Hi-Fi? is published – that's 13 times a year – we update our playlist with a new selection of the music we've been listening to (and testing with) over the past month.
And guess what? Now is that time.
The July 2021 issue of What Hi-Fi? is now on sale, and we've got a turntable-heavy analogue system special.
You'll find a dedicated feature on the best turntables you can buy from £150 up to £14k and five integrated amps that'll get more from your deck and save on space.
Plus, there's also a round-up of five stand-alone phono stages if you're happy with your amplification but want to add vinyl to your system.
And if you need something to test out all your new kit with, we've 20 songs – handpicked by our editorial team – that we've been using for our reviews this month.
To listen to the playlist via the streaming service of your choice, just click on the relevant link below and load up on new music.
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Spotify playlist 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Tidal playlist July 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Deezer playlist July 2021
Listen: What Hi-Fi? Qobuz playlist July 2021
- 12 of the best-produced recordings to test your speakers
- 10 of the best songs to test your speakers
- 10 of the best hi-res albums on Tidal Masters
- 10 of the best vinyl albums to tell someone you love them
- 10 of the best-sounding vinyl records
- 12 great jazz recordings to test your hi-fi system
- 30 of the best piano tracks to test your system
- 40 of the best 1990s albums to test your speakers
- 50 great British albums to test your hi-fi system