With demand sky high, finding where to buy a PS5 is can be tough. But here's some good news: Twitter tipster @PS5StockAlertUK has suggested that Sony's coveted next-gen console could be in stock as early as tomorrow.
According to the social media account, John Lewis is due to drop PS5 stock on Tuesday 9th February. That's not all, though. John Lewis is also tipped for availability on 16th February and 17th March, says the same PS5 stock tracker.
Game are also expected to go live with a PS5 restock tomorrow. For reference, the last Game drops happened around 9.30am and 3.30pm so you'll want to keep an eye on the company's website around those times. Expect a queue.
Argos are said to be due a PS5 restock on the 23rd and 24th February. Amazon was tipped to drop PS5 stock last week but we're still waiting. Keep an eye on Amazon's website this week – you might get lucky.
The PS5 was launched in November 2020 and has been a hot ticket item ever since, with Sony apologising for lack of stock and promising to boost production. Sony is yet to comment on the latest shortages, said to be caused by lack of AMD chips, but some experts has said the PS5 drought could continue until July.
Getting hold of PS5 accessories is getting (a bit) easier, too. Currys still has the PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless PS5 headset in stock for £89.99 (it could be worth grabbing one before it sells out again), while Amazon has the DualSense Controller for £57.95.
Missed out on this week's PS5 deals? Don't panic. The PS5 stock surge is set to continue this month. We'll bring you all the latest PS5 UK restock news and rumours as and when they break. In the meantime, here's our in-depth review of the PS5 and its "game-changing tech".
- Game: stock tipped for tomorrow, 9th February
- Amazon UK: sold out - keeping checking website
- Smyths Toys: sold out – more stock due this month
- Currys PC World: sold out – keep checking website
- John Lewis: stock tipped for tomorrow, 9th February
- Argos: sold out – keep checking website
- BT: sold out - stock due soon
- EE: sold out – stock due soon
- Tesco: out of stock – updates will be posted here
- AO.com: out of stock – keep checking back
- Amazon US: sold out – stock due soon
- Best Buy: sold out for now
- Target: out of stock – keep checking back
- Walmart: currently unavailable – keep checking
- Amazon AU : currently unavailable – keep checking
- Sony Store Australia: sold out – sign up for alerts
- JB Hi-Fi: out of stock – check back for further updates
The lowdown on PS5 stock and where to buy
Which should you buy? PS5 vs PS5 Digital Edition
Save on PS5 bundles with today's best PS5 deals