So, there goes May, not to mention a whole year since this site was relaunched. And there's only a few weeks until the completely overhauled version of whathifi.com, complete with reviews and more, goes live.
As we speak, people are working 24/7 to get it all ready to go.
472 years ago today, just 11 days after the execution of Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII married his third wife, Jane Seymour (left). She of course later went on to play Solitaire in Live and Let Die, star in Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman and become the school principal in The Simpsons.
It's also 19 years since Cliff Richard released his 100th single, and 577 since Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake.
Meanwhile, here on whathifi.com, we've...
- Brought you news of Pioneer's new TVs, Blu-ray player, AV receivers...
- .... home cinema systems and DVD players/recorders
- Shown you what we think of Panasonic's DMR-EX78 DVD/HDD recorder
- Revealed Meridian's Dunhill system
- Previewed Sky's new HD programme guide
- And told you how What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is now plastered all over Channel 4's logo
Over in the Forums we now have over 14,750 registered users, over 52,000 threads and almost 82,000 posts to keep you talking.