Will it ever stop raining? Yesterday we had a sudden cloudburst so violent car alarms were going off in the car-park, and today it's bucketing again, with more to come over the weekend.
So that'll be more time spent in front of the home cinema system, then...
Never mind, chin up. The teaser trailers for Ashes to Ashes have started, so the waiting's almost over, and the February issue of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is on sale, packed with exclusive reviews.
What's more, there's no shortage of stuff happening in consumer electronics land, from movie rentals coming to your iPod to Sony deciding the future of TV is Glossy Mocha.
This week we've....
- Brought you news of the long-expected Toshiba HD DVD price-cuts
- Found a new Densen amplifier washed up on a Danish beach
- Unveiled Q Acoustics' 'invisible' 5.1-channel speaker system
- Found a cute little iPod amplifier from China via El Paso, Texas
- And wondered how many TVs you have in your home
Over in the Forums we now have almost 9000 registered users and over 23,000 threads to keep you informed and entertained. The Blu-ray/HD DVD battle lives on in your postings, and we're still talking about good live albums, the equipment that has left a lasting impression and the quality of CD mastering.