House Of The Dragon episode 7 – Driftmark – brings us dragons, debts and the "highest of treasons". Beware of spoilers in the next few paragraphs. To parry them away, scroll to the regional viewing sections to learn how to watch episode 7 just about anywhere in the world – including options for the UK, US, Canada New Zealand, Australia and India.
Last week saw House of the Dragon pick up 10 years where the previous episode left off, meaning fans were treated to a host of new faces including Emma D'Arcy taking over as Rhaenyra Targaryen and Olivia Cooke as the older Queen Alicent. Of course, tensions quickly rose and the spectre of war loomed large...
This week it's Episode 7 (Driftmark). The HBO teaser trailer talks of legacy, the "ugly game" of life, and House Targaryen's power of fire (specifically its fire-breathing dragons). But is someone plotting to steal Leana's dragon Vhagar? Gird your loins for yet more bloodthirsty intrigue...
Episode 7 of House Of The Dragon (Driftmark), lands on HBO Max at 9pm ET (2am BST) on Sunday 2nd October 2022 and it hits Sky TV in the UK at 9pm BST on Monday 3rd October.
House of the Dragon release schedule
- Ep. 1 (The Heirs of the Dragon) – Sunday, 21st August 2022
- Ep. 2 (The Rogue Prince) – Sunday, 28th August 2022
- Ep. 3 (Second of His Name) – Sunday, 4th September 2022
- Ep. 4 (King of the Narrow Sea) – Sunday, 11th September 2022
- Ep. 5 (We Light the Way) – Sunday, 18th September 2022
- Ep. 6 (The Princess and the Queen) – Sunday, 25th September 2022
- Ep. 7 (Driftmark) – Sunday, 2nd October 2022
- Ep. 8 (The Lord of the Tides) – Sunday, 9th October 2022
- Ep. 9 (The Green Council) – Sunday, 16th October 2022
- Ep. 10 (The Black Queen) – Sunday, 23rd October 2022
How to watch House of the Dragon Ep 7 on HBO Max
Although HBO Max is only available in the US, it's relatively simple to access the service from outside the US using a reliable VPN or "Virtual Private Network" allowing you to watch House Of The Dragon on your laptop, smart TV, set-top box or streaming stick.
Using a VPN is incredibly simple.
1. Install the VPN of your choice. ExpressVPN is the one we recommend.
2. Open up the VPN app and choose the location of the service you wish to access. For HBO Max, you may wish to choose 'US'.
3. Then head over to HBO Max on your browser or device and enjoy watching House Of The Dragon episode 7 online.
Try ExpressVPN risk-free for 30 days
ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money back guarantee with its VPN service. You can use it to watch on your mobile, tablet, laptop, TV, games console and more. There's 24/7 customer support and three months free when you sign-up
Do I need a US credit card for HBO Max?
If you don't have a credit card issued in the US the best option is to use PayPal or subscribe on your iPhone/iPad or Android phone/tablet.
How to sign up to HBO Max without a US credit card:
1. Launch your chosen VPN and select US as your country
2. Create a new Apple ID/Google account remembering to pick US as your country. (Apple users can use a UK phone number but should head to the Apple ID website to sign up, rather than using an app on their device).
4. Subscribe to HBO Max through the HBO Max app, using PayPal (this can be a UK account) as your method of payment.
5. Bingo! You should now be able to sign in to your HBO Max account from any device.
Fun fact: you can use this method to subscribe to other US streaming services, including Hulu and Peacock TV, as well as the (cheaper) US versions of Disney+ and Netflix.
Do remember that if you can't get this working, you can always get your money back from ExpressVPN within 30 days if you've changed your mind about using their VPN service.
Can I watch House Of The Dragon in the UK?
Don't forget: UK nationals travelling in the US right now can watch Sky and Now from abroad with a VPN. Instructions above.
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, India: Watch House of the Dragon, episode 7
While HBO and Sky will take care of broadcasting House Of The Dragon episode 7 (Driftmark) in most territories, there are other broadcasters for the series in Australia and New Zealand.
Binge is the streaming service to sign up to in Australia to watch House Of The Dragon episode 7 and the rest of the series. Binge starts at $10 per month for the SD version but you can go HD for $18. All episodes air on Mondays.
You can watch House Of The Dragon on the Neon streaming service in New Zealand. It's $17.99/month for the HD version (or $12.99 for SD) but there's a there's a 7-day free trial to enjoy before you need to pay to continue.
In Canada, you can watch House Of The Dragon on the Crave streaming service. It's $19.99 per month and the show airs at 9pm ET/PT each Sunday, just like in the States.
House Of The Dragon airs on Disney+ Hotstar in India.