The C2 centre (£99) and KH2 subwoofer (£199) join the existing three designs in the entry-level OLI range, enabling buyers to build a complete 5.1 surround system.
Roth Audio founder James Roth says: "These beautiful new additions complete the OLi family – for now! – and mean surround sound fans can enjoy the OLi range's combination of looks, performance and value."
The C2 centre is designed to blend seamlessly with other OLi models, and has twin 13cm drivers to deliver "full-bodied, realistic sounding vocals".
The KH2 subwoofer packs a 20cm, forward-firing active driver, backed up by same-sized dual passive drivers. Inside the sealed cabinet is a 125W amplifer.
Equalisation settings and the volume control are located on the top of the sub for easy access.
The Roth Audio OLi KH2 is available now, the C2 goes on sale in June.
Roth Audio Oli C2 specifications:
* Type: 2-way, 13cm driver centre channel
* Woofers: 2 x 13cm woven fibreglass hybrid
* Tweeter: 25mm polymer integrated soft dome
* Impedance: 8 Ohms
* Sensitivity: 88dB
* Power Handling: 125 Watts
* Frequency Response: 55Hz-20kHz
* Dimensions, cm (HWD): 18 x 53 x 20.3
Roth Audio Oli KH2 specifications:
* Type: triple 20cm powered subwoofer
* Active woofer: front firing 20cm PolyCel woofer
* Passive radiators: dual 20cm side firing depth drivers
* Enclosure type: sealed
* Amplifier power: 125 Watts
* Frequency Response: 35Hz-150kHz
* Crossover control: electronic – presets for floorstander (30Hz-80Hz),
bookshelf (40Hz-100Hz) and micro/satellite speakers (50Hz-140Hz)
* LFE setting for receiver crossover control
* Volume control: variable electronic
* Inputs: high level and low level
* Dimensions, cm (HWD): 33 x 33 x 36