Improving my system now...
Hello hello, as you might now I have finally completed my systems, all units are in place except for the streamer which will be joining the family in 10 days. I have now an amazing kit which I would like to fine-tune since, as expected, still does not sound as good as it sounded in the shop when I have heard it for the first time.
I really like the overall presentation which is very smooth and relaxing...kind of sound you can listen for hours. What I would like to improve now it's a little bit of speed and sparkle. Sometimes I feel there is too much bass. I still have quite a few improvements to do starting with
- Cables: power cables, speaker cables and interconnects
- Electricity: power conditioner or proper power bar
- Room acoustic: positioning or acoustic panel (my delaer just sent my floor plan and pictures to Acoustica Applicata)
- Rack: looking at a finite elemente rack with ceramic feet in order to isolating better the different components
- Vibrations: looking at pads to use with amplifier and source, boards to decouple the speakers from the floor
Any idea or something I am missing? Of course any advice on the different categories is highly appreciated