It's coming to the end of the CEDIA Expo in Denver and I'm about to catch the plane home, writes Andy Clough.
It's been a whirlwind few days covering all the new product launches, so if you missed any of our reports earlier in the week, click on the links below to find out more.
- KEF launches revised XQ and Reference speaker ranges
- Mark Levinson expands range of pre/power amps
- PSB unveils seven-model Synchrony range
- Apple slashes price of US iPhone
- Meridian's iRIS iPod dock converts iTunes video to high-def
- SIM2 sees red with new three-chip DLP projector
- LG launches advanced HD DVD/Blu-ray dual-format player
- Lexicon unveils trio of AV amps/processors
- Yamaha's new flagship AV receiver
- Marantz backs Blu-ray with $2000 player
- Denon's monster 150w processor/power amp combo
- Infinity and JBL subwoofers go wireless
- Other highlights in brief