NEWS: IsoTek Sirius keeps your mains power under control
Keeping your mains supply clean will help your hi-fi (and home cinema) perform at its best. IsoTek claims its new Sirius six-way power strip contains 'cutting-edge mains conditioning circuitry' fresh from the company's R&D labs.
Replacing the GII Multi-way in IsoTek's line-up, Sirius costs £250 and will be available from May 1st.
It is part of the company's new EVO3 range and, looking to maintain its green credentials, IsoTek claims none of its EVO3 products (including Sirius) will consume more than 0.5w of power in standby mode.
Intriguingly, it also says all IsoTek products have a '25-year lifetime guarantee'. What happens if it lasts for more than 25 years, we ask? Is 25 years the limit of its lifetime?
Other key features of Sirius are:
- Inductive Resistance Gate: IsoTek's latest technological innovation, designed to prevent 'cross-contamination' between connected components
- Kirchhoff's Equal Resistance Path ensures optimum power sharing between each of the six sockets
- 22,500 Amps of instantaneous current absorption – for removing high-voltage spikes
- More than 50dB of noise reduction at 100kHz (Radio Frequency)
- Simple plug 'n' play set-up
- UK, EU, US and Australian specifications available
- Brackets for optional wall-mounting included as standard
- Rugged and durable aluminium case
- 25-year product guarantee
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 48x5x8.8cm
- Weight: 2.0kg