Avid fans and readers of our Radiohead discography feature might think the band's most commercially successful singles of all time (according to the Official Charts website (opens in new tab)) is too easy a basis for a lyrics quiz. We're not so sure.
We'll go ahead and tell you what those singles are, from ten to one, in case you're wondering: There There, Just, Pyramid Song, Fake Plastic Trees, High and Dry, Street Spirit, Karma Police, No Surprises, Paranoid Android and, of course, Creep.
If you knew all of this – and even if you didn't but you enjoy a good music quiz – you're ready to put your knowledge of Radiohead's biggest-selling singles to the test: simply hit 'Play' below and start clicking.
It's multiple choice – simply click on a word to complete the lyric – but choose wisely before making your move: if you're wrong, you're wrong. No second chances (no alarms and no surprises) here.
This is what you'll get (see what we did there?): the quiz contains lyrics from each and every single in Radiohead's top 10 as listed above.
For each question, we've given you the title of the song as a hint, as well as the album and the year that said album was released. All you have to do is complete the lyric – sing it out if it helps.
So let's get cracking. You have six minutes. Oh, and feel free to share your score in the comments section when you're done. You do it to yourself, you do...
- Music quiz: name the chart-topping artists in our 1980 music quiz
- Test your 1970s Bowie knowledge with our 'Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust' lyrics quiz
- Top the charts with this tricky 1970s music quiz
- Test your music knowledge with our Pink Floyd quiz
- Quiz: can you name these 10 inaugural products from iconic British hi-fi brands?
- Music quiz: Can you name the best-selling vinyl records of the last decade?
- Break the bank with our most-expensive music videos quiz