Are you searching for a Disney+ deal? You've come to the right place – you can make a saving on the Award-winning streaming service this weekend.
Earlier this month, to celebrate "Disney+ Day" (basically the service's birthday), the House of Mouse offered its streaming service for just $1.99 for the first month. Unfortunately that deal expired and hasn't returned for Cyber Monday.
However, there are a couple of ways to make a saving if you're looking to sign-up to the streaming service ahead of the holidays.
Firstly, the obvious way - you can save $15 if you sign-up for an annual subscription (opens in new tab). Simple.
Fancy a bigger saving? The sneaky way is to sign up to Amazon Music Unlimited, which is offering six months of Disney+ completely free (opens in new tab).
After the six month promotion period ends, you are free to to cancel completely with no charge or choose to begin paying the standard $7.99 a month for Disney Plus on top of the Amazon Music subscription.
$95.88 $79.99 for a one-year subscription (save $15) (opens in new tab)
(opens in new tab)Get access to Disney's Marvel, National Geographic, Pixar, and Star Wars content, with classic and new shows coming online every day – including Star Wars. No contract, cancel anytime.
Amazon Music Unlimited 6 months Disney+ free (save $48) (opens in new tab)
Get six months Disney+ free when you sign up to Amazon Music Unlimited at $7.99 ($9.99 for non-Prime members) a month. The bundle gets you access to 75 million tracks ad-free, plus over a thousand Disney movies and TV shows. Current Disney+ subscribers are ineligible for this promotion.
Cyber Monday quick links
- AirPods Pro: save $91 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: deals on Fire TVs, Fire TV Sticks, Insignia and Toshiba flatscreens (opens in new tab)
- Beats Studio Buds: down to $99.95 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: $80 off Bose QC earbuds, $40 off Apple AirPods (opens in new tab)
- Bose wireless earbuds: save $80 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Cheap tablet: Amazon Fire HD
$150$75 (save $75) (opens in new tab)
- Crutchfield: 20% of Monitor Audio speakers, $500 of Sennheiser Ambeo soundbar (opens in new tab)
- Dell: up to $400 off XPS13 and Inspiron laptops (opens in new tab)
- Disney+ save $15 on a one-year subscription (opens in new tab)
- Dolby Atmos soundbar: save $500 on Sennheiser Ambeo (opens in new tab)
- Fire TV Stick:
$60$40 at Amazon (save $20) (opens in new tab)
- Hi-Fi speakers: save $74 on Q Acoustics speakers at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Hulu: 12-month subscription for $0.99/month (save 85 per cent) (opens in new tab)
- Nike: up to 40% off sneakers, hoodies and accessories (opens in new tab)
- OLED TV: save $203 on LG OLED C1 (opens in new tab)
- PS5: where to buy a PlayStation 5
- Samsung: save on 2021 Neo QLED 4K TVs and Dolby Atmos soundbars (opens in new tab)
- Smart speaker: Google Nest Audio now $60 at Best Buy – save $40 (opens in new tab)
- Sony XM4 headphones: save $102 on the WH-1000XM4 wireless ANC headphones (opens in new tab)
- Speakers: save $136 on KEF speakers at Crutchfield (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: big savings on TVs, soundbars and wireless headphones (opens in new tab)
- Wireless earbuds: save $102 on Sony XM3 earbuds (opens in new tab)
- World Wide Stereo: save up to $1000 on LG projectors (opens in new tab)