22 posts / 0 new
Last post
relocated's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 16 hours ago
Joined: 20/01/2012 - 12:40
Posts: 1039
RE: Audiophile USB cables

cheeseboy wrote:

csq2 wrote:

I actually I found this funny, but I disagree with you sir. There are some things that science cannot intepret and USB cables do make a difference because the transmission of digital information is not perfect. Sony or some other company once said that all CD players sound the same. WRONG! 

 

there's so much wrong with what you've just said I really don't know where to start.... :doh:

 

Actually, more importantly, why would you drag up a 4 month odd old thread just to say somebody is wrong?  Quiet day? ;p

 

There is absolutely no point, you [and everyone else] are     :wall:   An Audiophile and their BS are inseparable, sad to say.

Apple lossless - Netgear Nighthawk - ATV3 - AVI ADM 40.  

AVI ADM 9T used in my wife's system

Lateralus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 10/04/2014 - 10:31
Posts: 25
RE: Audiophile USB cables

relocated wrote:

There is absolutely no point, you [and everyone else] are     :wall:   An Audiophile and their BS are inseparable, sad to say.

I can't make sense of this post. Was it meant to be "You are (whatever is represented by banging your head against a wall)" in one part, and "An audiophile and their BS are inseparable" in another? You're englis doesnt make a lot of since.

spiny norman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 14/01/2009 - 12:49
Posts: 958
RE: Audiophile USB cables

Lateralus wrote:
I can't make sense of this post. Was it meant to be "You are (whatever is represented by banging your head against a wall)" in one part, and "An audiophile and their BS are inseparable" in another? You're englis doesnt make a lot of since.

It's absolutism. It doesn't have to make any sense, because it's just right.

Lateralus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 10/04/2014 - 10:31
Posts: 25
RE: Audiophile USB cables

spiny norman wrote:

Lateralus wrote:
I can't make sense of this post. Was it meant to be "You are (whatever is represented by banging your head against a wall)" in one part, and "An audiophile and their BS are inseparable" in another? You're englis doesnt make a lot of since.

It's absolutism. It doesn't have to make any sense, because it's just right.

Ah, silly me ROFL

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 16 min ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12938
RE: Audiophile USB cables

Lateralus wrote:

relocated wrote:

There is absolutely no point, you [and everyone else] are     :wall:   An Audiophile and their BS are inseparable, sad to say.

I can't make sense of this post. Was it meant to be "You are (whatever is represented by banging your head against a wall)" in one part, and "An audiophile and their BS are inseparable" in another? You're englis doesnt make a lot of since.

It's not that difficult, "you and everyone else are banging your heads against a brick wall. An audiophile and their bs are never parted."

He's agreeing with you but telling you you're wasting your time arguing the point.

Lateralus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 5 days ago
Joined: 10/04/2014 - 10:31
Posts: 25
RE: Audiophile USB cables and What HI-FI

Ah, I get it. But I don't agree with the last part. I think most "audiophiles' are actually rational and well-informed people. There's just a couple of ignorant dudes that shout real loud and get heard the most Wink

Pages

Log in or register to post comments