This year, Amazon Prime Day is running for 48 hours – and considering Amazon kicked off its shopping event a day early, it's arguably even longer. But when does Prime Day end?
The madness of all the Prime Day deals is guaranteed to be live until Tuesday 16th 11:59pm BST / 11:59pm PT / 2:59am ET (Wednesday), but we wouldn't be surprised if some Prime Day discounts were carried into the next few days – as was the case last year.
Still, we wouldn't rely on that being the case, and if you've spotted a deal you definitely want we'd be hesitant in recommending you wait until the last minute in case stocks go!
To benefit from Amazon Prime Day deals, you have to be an Amazon Prime member. But if you aren't part of the Prime family already, don't sweat – you can sign up for a 30-day free trial now (here in the UK / here in the US). And if you don't want to keep your subscription to the £7.99/$12.99 service after Prime Day (or after the 30 days are up), you can simply cancel anytime.
Amazon Prime Day quick links
- Amazon daily deals – today's Amazon deals
- Amazon electronics store – the home of all Amazon electricals
- Amazon devices – Alexa, Echo, Fire TV; all of Amazon's smart devices
- Amazon TV and video – TVs, projectors, set-top boxes and more
- Amazon home audio – home theater, speakers, stereo systems
- Amazon headphones and earphones – wired, wireless, noise-cancelling
- Amazon phones and accessories – cables, SIM cards, phone adapters