2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lewis_Digital's picture
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 06/08/2013 - 17:52
Posts: 1
Speakers - Newbie Question

I am so sorry for the totally newbie question - go easy on me


Can you please advise if there is a certain type of speaker I need to buy for the above amp/connection type? Is it literally any sort of speaker and even if they have banana plug/jacks on, strip them off and expose the wire, and connect that way?

Most appreciated

The_Lhc's picture
Last seen: 10 months 6 days ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 14550
Those are standard speaker

Those are standard speaker terminals, you can use any speaker with them.
Speakers don't come with cable or banana plugs by the way, you have to buy those separately. If you want to use bananas you need to remove the plastic plugs from the centre of the terminals, just pop them out with your nails (if you've got any) or a small screw driver (unplug the amp before you do that).

Log in or register to post comments