I can’t wholeheartedly recommend these. I bought them for use with my computer at home and, for that purpose, they are fine (just). They are not suitable for use with a mobile phone.
- Great sound quality
- Good built in microphone
- Good battery life (7 hours claimed)
- Light and tight fit. You forget you’re wearing them.
- First and foremost, poor Bluetooth connection quality. They work fine with my phone on the desk in front of me but are very poor when it’s on my person. I’ve tried front trouser pocket (hopeless), back trouser pocket (better) and shirt pocket (best) but the audio still cuts out when you move your head or arms. This is a show-stopper for mobile phone use.
- Poor synchronisation with the phone or computer. They get easily confused about whether or not you are playing a track and the skip forward and backward a track function doesn’t work at all with my Sony Ericsson phone.
- Clunky operation. When starting and stopping music or making a phone call there’s always a bit of hiss and crackle. My Sony Ericsson headset is much slicker in every respect, fading in and out gracefully.
Looks like a rocket shaped cookie cutter.
It may be the shape of my head, but these are a very poor fit.
It is impossible to get a good fit into both ears and the slightest movement dislodges them.
The presentation is certainly airy, but that seems more to do with the fact that they seem to sit outside the ears !
Others might get on better but these are going back. V disappointing for �90.
Login or register to post comments
With a nicely balanced sound, good looks and an attractive price, this powerful-sounding Loewe speaker is an appealing wireless option
A decent enough performer but not particularly engaging
A fine 4K TV that’s full of pros and with only a few cons. A real contender
© 2013 Haymarket Publishing