The Ultimate Guide to the new iPad, on sale now!
The Ultimate Guide to the new iPad is your complete guide to Apple’s latest and greatest tablet, brought to you by What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision and Stuff.
Inside you’ll find expert insight into the tech that makes it tick, a massive 20-page Supertest featuring in-depth reviews of all the key tablet contenders for the iPad’s crown plus, of course, tests of all the accessories you’ll need to get the very most out of your shiny new iThing.
On top of all that, you’ll find a comprehensive guide to no fewer than 450 of our favourite iPad apps, so whether you’re a committed gamer or a sports freak, a mobile muso or a movie addict, we’ve got you covered.
This bumper 164-page special edition includes our verdict on apps for:
• TV – catch up with your on-demand viewing
• Movies – enjoy films on the go
• Making Movies – polish up your home footage
• Photography – customise your snaps
• Gaming – 170 games worthy of your iPad
• Social networking – apps to help you keep in touch
• Music – new ways to find it, make it and listen to it
• Reading – books, papers and mags on your screen
• Working – apps to help you get the job done
• Creating – art made easy, doodling a doddle
Home – design, DIY, downtime and more
Sport & fitness – apps to tone your abs
Shopping – easy ways to tap, swipe and buy
Travel & navigation – get where you want to be
The Ultimate Guide to the new iPad is available from today in newsagents across the UK.