This little beastie is Yamaha's new flagship AV receiver, the 11.2 channel RX-Z11, yours for a mere $5500.
So what does that buy you? Well, for starters you get 140 watts across seven channels, and 50 watts across the remaining five.
There's multi-zone operation for high-end home cinema installations, plus full network capabilities and support for all the latest high-definition audio codecs.
That not enough for you? Then feast your eyes on the rest of the spec sheet:
- Yamaha Cinema DSP HD3 processing
- Support for 30/36-bit Deep Colour, xvYCC, 120 and 24Hz refresh rates and auto lip-sync
- 5 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs
- Support for Windows Vista OS and Microsoft Play for Sure
- Playback of MP3, WMA, WAV and AAC music files stored on a PC or NAS drive
- Yamaha's digital Top-ART circuitry to isolate the digital, analogue and video sections within the receiver
- Integrated HD radio technology
- YPAO sound optimisation system
- 10 listening settings for the main zone, and four for each of the remaining zones
- Optional iPod dock