We've been recovering from our trips to the annual CEDIA UK Expo, a huge show covering all aspects of custom installation - oh, and wondering if it'll ever stop raining.
Meanwhile down in the bowels of WHFSV Towers, dangerously close to the levels of the rising Thames across our car-park, the indefatigable Dave Standen has been struggling with the onslaught of products pouring in for our annual Awards judging sessions.
Dave Standen. A stockroom. Five minutes ago
We've also found time to...
- Check out the new music server and home cinema speakers from Arcam
- Bring you news of Denon's one speaker (oh and a subwoofer!) home cinema solution
- Take a listen to the new sampler disc from the Naim Label
- Discover that plasma is far from dead
- Bring you news of TVs from LG, Loewe and Planar
- And have some gentle fun with Sennheiser's pink headphones
Our most-viewed story remains our 'behind the scenes' report from Onkyo HQ in Osaka, the company considering whether it might abandon its past allegiance to HD DVD and look to develop a dual format player. But Pioneer's putting down its marker in the Blu-ray camp.
Meanwhile over in the forums, you've been asking about home cinema from scratch, wondering how to upgrade a stereo system, and looking for a DVD player that'll also play CDs well. After only a couple of weeks live, we now have 600 users contributing, so what are you waiting for? Join in!