33 posts / 0 new
Last post
iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
Re

plastic penguin wrote:

I'm envious. Cracking looking kit.

 

Hi PP

 

Thanks mate.. Im so pleased with this combo esp with the MIT cables! IT just transformed the Focal 1028be to a much luscious  way!

 

 

 

MajorFubar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 03/03/2010 - 00:01
Posts: 3386
RE: system pics..

Wow that looks really neat and tidy!

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 4 sec ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12004
RE: system pics.. RE: system pics..

iceman16 wrote:

I don't have any probs  with echoes etc.. apart from bass boom ATM.

A possible answer (though it's expensive) for an ingrained problem, if it's partly caused by a suspended floor, is a speaker stand from Track Audio.

The one to look at is the 250 x 300, or 330 x 300 as seen here: http://www.kronosav.com/products#!/~/search/keywords=track%20audio&offset=0&sort=relevance 

It's only worth considering if nothing else works.

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: RE: system pics.. RE: system pics..

CnoEvil wrote:

iceman16 wrote:

I don't have any probs  with echoes etc.. apart from bass boom ATM.

A possible answer (though it's expensive) for an ingrained problem, if it's partly caused by a suspended floor, is a speaker stand from Track Audio.

The one to look at is the 250 x 300, or 330 x 300 as seen here: http://www.kronosav.com/products#!/~/search/keywords=track%20audio&offset=0&sort=relevance 

It's only worth considering if nothing else works.

Sorry Cno..but that "bass boom" was before the MIT cable was in placed?

 

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 4 sec ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12004
RE: RE: system pics.. RE: system pics..

iceman16 wrote:

Sorry Cno..but that "bass boom" was before the MIT cable was in placed?

Excellent. Glad it got sorted.

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: system pics..

Cno

 

What more should I ask for..? for the money off course...I was in bed for a couple of weeks from late Sept. to Oct. due to broken rib. Yet I pushed myself to go to work cause my wife can't manage to shoulder...

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 32 min 4 sec ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12004
RE: system pics..

iceman16 wrote:

Cno

 

What more should I ask for..? for the money off course...I was in bed for a couple of weeks from late Sept. to Oct. due to broken rib. Yet I pushed myself to go to work cause my wife can't manage to shoulder...

:silenced:   Wink

Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1589
RE: system pics..

WoW !

Iceman, can I just ask ... what size of room is this ?

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: system pics..

Alantiggger wrote:

WoW !

Iceman, can I just ask ... what size of room is this ?

Hi Alan

 

It's an L shaped living room.. But It did bother me first time.. It's bout 7'x 6'm

 

Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 20 hours 8 min ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1589
RE: system pics..

Thx for the reply Iceman... I was just wondering was all when I saw the , or what looks like wall to wall in the picture was all.

I have, well I think in my own head anyway that I HAVE a nice set-up for both my movie watching and music listening with my Tannoy Arena set-up like here (except my Tannoy sub is better): 

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/category/575/tannoy-arena/

 

My godness I can only imagine as to how things must sound on or rather from such speakers, not just your own set-up but many others on this forum..... yep, I have envy...   :clap:

Next time you have a party.... remember the invite ...    :bounce:

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: system pics.. RE: system pics..

Alantiggger wrote:

Thx for the reply Iceman... I was just wondering was all when I saw the , or what looks like wall to wall in the picture was all.

I have, well I think in my own head anyway that I HAVE a nice set-up for both my movie watching and music listening with my Tannoy Arena set-up like here (except my Tannoy sub is better): 

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/category/575/tannoy-arena/

 

My godness I can only imagine as to how things must sound on or rather from such speakers, not just your own set-up but many others on this forum..... yep, I have envy...   :clap:

Next time you have a party.... remember the invite ...    :bounce:

Hi Alan

 

Thanks..Yep it really sounds as good as it looks:rockout:  You are more than welcome to visit:)

 

Regards

 

 

 

 

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: system pics..
The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12848
RE: system pics..

"Comments are disabled for this video."

Yeah, I'll bet!

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 41 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 706
RE: system pics..

For the non believers?:)

The_Lhc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 16/10/2008 - 13:23
Posts: 12848
RE: system pics..

iceman16 wrote:

For the non believers?:)

Well, you've seen what a cable debate generates here and we've got moderators...

Pages

Log in or register to post comments