170 posts / 0 new
Last post
CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

fr0g wrote:

Looks great.

That centre is a monster!

Cheers Frog. It sounds great without the sub. With the sub, structural damage is always a possibility! Dirol

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: And Finally........

wow Fantastic :clap:  

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

toyota man wrote:

wow Fantastic :clap:  

It's kind of you to say so.

:cheers:

Cno

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

ESP2009's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 16/02/2009 - 19:54
Posts: 1786
RE: And Finally........

So, if you could just repeat your address, I am sure I still have time to hire a suitably sized black van... :evil:  And, as your name suggests, you will never see me.  Wink

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16230
RE: And Finally........

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6313
RE: And Finally........

plastic penguin wrote:

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

 

Just waiting on your pics now PP  Wink

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

ESP2009 wrote:

So, if you could just repeat your address, I am sure I still have time to hire a suitably sized black van... :evil:  And, as your name suggests, you will never see me.  Wink

I mightn't spot you, but Mrs. Cno....well that's a different kettle of fish!

At least I practice what I preach.

:cheers:

Cno

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

ESP2009's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 16/02/2009 - 19:54
Posts: 1786
RE: And Finally........

CnoEvil wrote:

ESP2009 wrote:

So, if you could just repeat your address, I am sure I still have time to hire a suitably sized black van... :evil:  And, as your name suggests, you will never see me.  Wink

I mightn't spot you, but Mrs. Cno....well that's a different kettle of fish! At least I practice what I preach. :cheers: Cno

:clap:

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

plastic penguin wrote:

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

PP, I appreciate the comments.

Cno

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

ESP2009 wrote:

CnoEvil wrote:

ESP2009 wrote:

So, if you could just repeat your address, I am sure I still have time to hire a suitably sized black van... :evil:  And, as your name suggests, you will never see me.  Wink

I mightn't spot you, but Mrs. Cno....well that's a different kettle of fish! At least I practice what I preach. :cheers: Cno

:clap:

The irony is - she'd help you load it on the van!! :grin:

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16230
RE: And Finally........

BenLaw wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

 

Just waiting on your pics now PP  Wink

How can honestly competete with Cno's set-up? I've wires hanging out everywhere, and the whole system looks tacky in comparison. (Actually the wires aren't that bad it's just the cabinet is tall and exposes the wires more).

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6313
RE: And Finally........

plastic penguin wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

 

Just waiting on your pics now PP  Wink

How can honestly competete with Cno's set-up. I've wires hanging out everywhere, and the whole system looks tacky in comparison.

 

S'not a competition! Part of the fun is seeing a system we've read about for so long, which applies at least as much to your system as to Cno's  Smile

Diamond Joe's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 01/03/2008 - 14:35
Posts: 1292
RE: And Finally........

Strewth Cno, you've got some amazing kit there, deeply green with envy here  :cheer:

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

BenLaw wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

BenLaw wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

That's one mean system, Cno. Awsome looking.

 

Just waiting on your pics now PP  Wink

How can honestly competete with Cno's set-up. I've wires hanging out everywhere, and the whole system looks tacky in comparison.

 

S'not a competition! Part of the fun is seeing a system we've read about for so long, which applies at least as much to your system as to Cno's  Smile

If I thought putting up my system would stop others, I would never have done it. I personally enjoy seeing what other people have.

Talking of competition, there are double "brownie points" for anyone sad enough to recognize which film is being played here:

 

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 35 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12075
RE: And Finally........

Diamond Joe wrote:

Strewth Cno, you've got some amazing kit there, deeply green with envy here  :cheer:

Cheers DJ, it is great fun and has come into its own as I am not able (at the moment) to enjoy my other hobbies.

Cno

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

Pages

Log in or register to post comments