36 posts / 0 new
Last post
mr malarky's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 04/04/2009 - 13:14
Posts: 908
RE: XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

Am reading that Microsoft have done another u-turn, and the kinnect sensor is no longer compulsory (it will still be bundled with every console, but the console can run and games be played without the kinnect sensor).

Whatever the outcome when the consoles are finally launched you have to say Microsoft have had a shocker when it comes to the pre-launch build up, someone in Seattle must be taking a real battering over all this!

professorhat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 40 min ago
Joined: 28/12/2007 - 11:34
Posts: 11034
RE: XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

mr malarky wrote:

Am reading that Microsoft have done another u-turn, and the kinnect sensor is no longer compulsory (it will still be bundled with every console, but the console can run and games be played without the kinnect sensor).

Whatever the outcome when the consoles are finally launched you have to say Microsoft have had a shocker when it comes to the pre-launch build up, someone in Seattle must be taking a real battering over all this!

You could view it that way, or you could view it as they've listened to user feedback and responded to it.

Not that I care, I've pre-ordered the PS4 Smile

The owls are not what they seem...

Alantiggger's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 4 hours ago
Joined: 14/10/2007 - 17:35
Posts: 1591
RE: XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

Microsoft... wow ! Brilliant IF you have monies to spend and not miss....

Buy our consul. then the game.... and THEN WE WILL spot you the privilage to play said game... yeah RIGHT !

 

Spend good/decent monies.... ON A GREAT PC !

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12736
RE: XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

Alantiggger wrote:

Microsoft... wow ! Brilliant IF you have monies to spend and not miss....

Buy our consul. then the game.... and THEN WE WILL spot you the privilage to play said game... yeah RIGHT !

 

Spend good/decent monies.... ON A GREAT PC !

And yet again, another non-sensical post in the night! You've posted exactly the same in the previous page few nights ago, remember? Ease up on your drinks mate! Smile

mr malarky's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 5 days ago
Joined: 04/04/2009 - 13:14
Posts: 908
RE: XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

professorhat wrote:

mr malarky wrote:

Am reading that Microsoft have done another u-turn, and the kinnect sensor is no longer compulsory (it will still be bundled with every console, but the console can run and games be played without the kinnect sensor).

Whatever the outcome when the consoles are finally launched you have to say Microsoft have had a shocker when it comes to the pre-launch build up, someone in Seattle must be taking a real battering over all this!

You could view it that way, or you could view it as they've listened to user feedback and responded to it.

Not that I care, I've pre-ordered the PS4 Smile

Fair comment re listening to user feedback, but if whoever was leading the project hadnt got it so wrong to start with they would have be doing quite so much 'listening' now!  Smile

Still haven't decided re PS4 or Xbox 1, am going to wait till their launched and see how the PS4 controller feels in the hand (never got on with the dual shock on the PS2/3).

Pages

Log in or register to post comments