16 posts / 0 new
Last post
John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 22993
Ooo...

...a shiny new forum!

Andy Clough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 2 min ago
Joined: 27/04/2004 - 16:13
Posts: 6668
RE: Ooo...

Well don't say I don't respond to good ideas JD Wink

Editor-in-Chief of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision and whathifi.com

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6326
RE: Ooo...

Welcome JD, welcome Andy!  Smile

iceman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 45 min ago
Joined: 08/02/2011 - 12:55
Posts: 733
RE: Ooo...

A very good idea indeed Andy :clap:

Main system: MF AMS 35i / Focal 1028be / Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP / MIT cables

Bedroom: Laptop / Chord gem / Rega Brio-r / KEF ls50 / TQ black / Sennheiser momentum  / Qobuz

 

 

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 22993
RE: Ooo...

iceman16 wrote:

A very good idea indeed Andy :clap:

Yeah, shame it wasn't his... Biggrin

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6326
RE: Ooo...

John Duncan wrote:

iceman16 wrote:

A very good idea indeed Andy :clap:

Yeah, shame it wasn't his... Biggrin

 

I'd like to say, a very good idea JD, but I'm gonna say, a very good idea The Walking Dead  Smile

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 23 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 22993
RE: Ooo...

BenLaw wrote:

John Duncan wrote:

iceman16 wrote:

A very good idea indeed Andy :clap:

Yeah, shame it wasn't his... Biggrin

 

I'd like to say, a very good idea JD, but I'm gonna say, a very good idea The Walking Dead  Smile

Yes indeed, nothing to do with me, old misanthrope that I am. Take a bow, The Walking Dead...

CnoEvil's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 56 min ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12111
RE: Ooo...

It's almost worth leaving, just to come back again! Smile

Good job to all concerned.

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12736
RE: Ooo...

The walking dead reminds me of a very prominent forum member.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Ooo...

S'up  Smile

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 38 min 57 sec ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6326
RE: Ooo...

bigboss wrote:
The walking dead reminds me of a very prominent forum member.

 

I'm trying to work out whether he's an ex-forum member or ex-prominent  Wink

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: Ooo...

bigboss wrote:
The walking dead reminds me of a very prominent forum member.

 

Hey BB, you're a member exactly three years to the day, happy anniversary  Dance 4

shooter's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 04/05/2008 - 16:45
Posts: 2714
RE: Ooo...

Great idea, nice to have a reception.

 

Welcome all.. :wave:

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 18 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16262
RE: Ooo...

Andy Clough wrote:

Well don't say I don't respond to good ideas JD Wink

I seem to remember there used to be a 'welcome to ....' section on the bottom of the main menu. For some reason, can't recall exactly why, it was removed.

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 hours 57 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 12736
RE: Ooo...

ooh.. wrote:

bigboss wrote:
The walking dead reminds me of a very prominent forum member.

 

Hey BB, you're a member exactly three years to the day, happy anniversary  Dance 4

Didn't realise that!  Smile

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 44 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3451
RE: Ooo...

plastic penguin wrote:

Andy Clough wrote:

Well don't say I don't respond to good ideas JD Wink

I seem to remember there used to be a 'welcome to ....' section on the bottom of the main menu. For some reason, can't recall exactly why, it was removed.

 

I think it was removed because of spammers.

Log in or register to post comments