13298 posts / 0 new
Last post
Leeps's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 1 hour ago
Joined: 10/12/2012 - 18:43
Posts: 347
RE: What are you listening to?

Elbow:

Spotify Acoustic EP Live at Blueprint Studios

The Blanket of Night - Acoustic

 

Haunting. The kind of track that stops you from being so audacious as to even briefly consider doing something else at the same time.  Like...how COULD you?

Bluray:Pioneer BDP-450;TV: Panasonic TX-P42G30B;AV Receiver:Pioneer VSX-2021; Speakers:MA Radius R270HD/R250HD/R90HD/R370HD; Spotify&Tidal>Airplay

DIB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 21/05/2009 - 21:07
Posts: 2398
RE: What are you listening to?

Electro wrote:

DIB wrote:

Just playing my latest CD purchase...

 

 

.. rockin' good stuff. I'm off to see him in July, should be a top gig from what I've read and heard.

 

.

You are in for a real treat ! The energy in his performance is incredible :rockout:

 

Indeed Electro!  It was in fact your goodself who got me into old Larry courtesy of the AVForums playlist. I'm been after this CD for a few months, but it was unavailable anywhere, completely out of stock. Just recently though a fresh batch must have been produced as there are numerous outlets now.

.

Creek/ProJect/SBT/Epos

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 22 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1655
RE: What are you listening to?

Status Quo On The Level :rockout:

Musical Fidelity M6500i Musical FidelityM6 CDP ATC SCM 40s Cord Chameleon plus XLRs Tellurium Q Black speaker cables

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1408
RE: What are you listening to?

 

Chieli Minucci - Night Grooves .          This is an ultra cool chill out  Cd !  Dirol

 

Chieli Minucci – Behind The Veil

 Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP , Monarchy Audio DIP, Electrocompaniet ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers . Thousands of Cd's .

MrReaper182's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2014 - 14:09
Posts: 552
RE: What are you listening to?

I am listening to the album Legend the best of Willie Nelson.True country Legend and all round nice guy. He is a advocate for animal welfare, believes in gay rights and he lives in a self sustaining community in Hawaii where the houses use only solar power (another country legend Kris Kristofferson lives there too). My favourite songs of off this best of are On the road again, Crazy, City of New Orleans, Blue eyes crying in the rain, Me and Paul, Georgia on my mind, Pancho and Lefty, Highwaymen (by the country supergroup he was in), Blue skies, Whisky river, Seven Spanish angles with R&B singer Ray Charles and Bloody Mary Morning. 

Sony 808 ES Amplifer, PSB imagine B bookshelf speakers, Pro-ject debut carbon turntable, Audiolab 8200 CD player, Pioneer N-50 streamer, Revox B77 1/2 reel to reel player, Sennheiser Momentun headphones and some Atlas cables.

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2171
RE: What are you listening to?

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Sonos Connect, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack, matching LS stands.

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1408
RE: What are you listening to?

Hi Mac ,

Have you been away on holiday ? I have missed your input on spotify Smile

In case you did not see it,  Ane Brun is performing at the O2 Shepherds Bush on the 10th of December .

you can get tickets here .

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/ane-brun-songs--rarities-solo-acoustic-tour-tickets/129245

I have three tickets already and I am really looking for forward to it !

I have been listening to   Sarah Blasco  - I Awake , and I absolutely love it, see what you think .

Sarah Blasko – Illusory Light

Sarah Blasko – Here

Sarah Blasko – Bury This

Sarah Blasko – Not Yet

 

 Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP , Monarchy Audio DIP, Electrocompaniet ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers . Thousands of Cd's .

survivor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 months 1 week ago
Joined: 31/03/2008 - 23:29
Posts: 1626
RE: What are you listening to?

Fairport Convention - `Unhalfbricking`    CD re-issue with bonus tracks.

Standout track - `Who Knows Where The Time Goes`

Across the purple sky, all the birds are leaving

But how can they know it`s time for them to go...

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2171
RE: What are you listening to?

Electro wrote:

Hi Mac ,

Have you been away on holiday ? I have missed your input on spotify Smile

In case you did not see it,  Ane Brun is performing at the O2 Shepherds Bush on the 10th of December .

you can get tickets here .

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/event/ane-brun-songs--rarities-solo-acoustic-tour-tickets/129245

I have three tickets already and I am really looking for forward to it !

I have been listening to   Sarah Blasco  - I Awake , and I absolutely love it, see what you think .

Sarah Blasko – Illusory Light

Sarah Blasko – Here

Sarah Blasko – Bury This

Sarah Blasko – Not Yet

 

Hi Electro,

Just got back after one week in Rhodes.

Don't know if it makes any difference, but I changed the name of my Spotify play list from Macs Music to Real Music... not sure why really, I thought perhaps it might attract some more followers

Smile

That Sarah Blasko album is on my wish list, I think it could be her strongest yet.

I did see the mention of Ane Brun in concert and I would definitely be interested, just have to persuade Mrs Mac to accompany me!

Did you see my suggestion a few posts back for this artist?

Sumie – Sumie

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Sonos Connect, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack, matching LS stands.

MrReaper182's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 06/04/2014 - 14:09
Posts: 552
RE: What are you listening to?

The album I'm listening to is Freak show by the grunge band Silverchair. My all time favourite grunge album.

Sony 808 ES Amplifer, PSB imagine B bookshelf speakers, Pro-ject debut carbon turntable, Audiolab 8200 CD player, Pioneer N-50 streamer, Revox B77 1/2 reel to reel player, Sennheiser Momentun headphones and some Atlas cables.

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1408
RE: What are you listening to?

Macspur wrote:

Hi Electro,

Just got back after one week in Rhodes.

Don't know if it makes any difference, but I changed the name of my Spotify play list from Macs Music to Real Music... not sure why really, I thought perhaps it might attract some more followers

Smile

That Sarah Blasko album is on my wish list, I think it could be her strongest yet.

I did see the mention of Ane Brun in concert and I would definitely be interested, just have to persuade Mrs Mac to accompany me!

Did you see my suggestion a few posts back for this artist?

Sumie – Sumie

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

I hope you had a nice break !

I noticed you had changed you playlist name but nothing else has changed for your followers .

If you wish you can check out and follow my playlist below .

music i like electrohead58

I had to buy  the Sarah Blasco Cd as soon as I first heard it , and now I can't stop playing it !

I hope you are able to go to Ane Brun I'm sure it will be quite special , if you are able to make it I might see you there. Smile

Yes I listened to Sumie , the track called Hunting Sky really stood out for me .

Sumie – Hunting sky

Glad you are back I missed the long list of spotify notifications on my phone every day Smile  .

 

 

 Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP , Monarchy Audio DIP, Electrocompaniet ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers . Thousands of Cd's .

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1408
RE: What are you listening to?

Beth Nielsen Chapman - Sand and Water .

I have got this Cd at long last but my word it was woth the wait Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZc5Tgi6NfU

 Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP , Monarchy Audio DIP, Electrocompaniet ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers . Thousands of Cd's .

DIB's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 21/05/2009 - 21:07
Posts: 2398
RE: What are you listening to?

On CD..

 

 

.

Creek/ProJect/SBT/Epos

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2171
RE: What are you listening to?

Electro wrote:

Macspur wrote:

Hi Electro,

Just got back after one week in Rhodes.

Don't know if it makes any difference, but I changed the name of my Spotify play list from Macs Music to Real Music... not sure why really, I thought perhaps it might attract some more followers

Smile

That Sarah Blasko album is on my wish list, I think it could be her strongest yet.

I did see the mention of Ane Brun in concert and I would definitely be interested, just have to persuade Mrs Mac to accompany me!

Did you see my suggestion a few posts back for this artist?

Sumie – Sumie

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

I hope you had a nice break !

I noticed you had changed you playlist name but nothing else has changed for your followers .

If you wish you can check out and follow my playlist below .

music i like electrohead58

I had to buy  the Sarah Blasco Cd as soon as I first heard it , and now I can't stop playing it !

I hope you are able to go to Ane Brun I'm sure it will be quite special , if you are able to make it I might see you there. Smile

Yes I listened to Sumie , the track called Hunting Sky really stood out for me .

Sumie – Hunting sky

Glad you are back I missed the long list of spotify notifications on my phone every day Smile  .

 

 

Very nice break thanks.

Thats the stand out track on the Sumie... she could do with mixing it up a bit as it is a bit samey.

So glad you managed to get hold of Sand and Water at last, Beth really peaked with that album.

I'll let you know about the Ane Brun gig.

How do you get notifications on your phone from Spotify?

Cheers

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Sonos Connect, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack, matching LS stands.

7760's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 10/01/2012 - 20:24
Posts: 83
RE: What are you listening to?

Pages

Log in or register to post comments