13929 posts / 0 new
Last post
Macspur's picture
RE: Re: What are you listening to?

http://open.spotify.com/album/2Q6iv0l5VKUyB975FFZeqb
David Wilcox \"Big horizon"

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Audiolab M-DAC+, Sonos Connect, Accuphase E470, Harbeth SHL5 Plus, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack, matching LS stands.

Macspur's picture

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Audiolab M-DAC+, Sonos Connect, Accuphase E470, Harbeth SHL5 Plus, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack, matching LS stands.

steve_1979's picture
RE: What are you listening to?

Jamiroquai - Didjerama

Jamiroquai - Didjital Vibrations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOz2izsXN8

Most of Jamiroquai's music is in a sort of electro funk jazz style but they also like to include the odd chilled out instrumental or didgeridoo track to break up their albums a bit. This one is the best. Dirol

Macspur's picture

iQ Speakers's picture

Nord Acoustics, Nord Hypex Amplifiers, Abrahamsen Audio and IPL Acoustic Speakers. (boggit): Sonos - Cambridge CXN - Nord NC500 Power Amp, Abrahamsen V20 UP - Various IPL Acoustics Speakers.

Macspur's picture

boggit wrote:

Maia Sharp – Fine Upstanding Citizen

Good one Boggit... pity about the last track though.

Smile

Mac

Macspur's picture

iQ Speakers's picture

Macspur wrote:

boggit wrote:

Smile

Mac

Luckily it was only the title track!! Bit of mess me thinks.

I think you would really like Martha Tilston – Lucy and the Wolves Right up your alley! Enjoy

Nord Acoustics, Nord Hypex Amplifiers, Abrahamsen Audio and IPL Acoustic Speakers. (boggit): Sonos - Cambridge CXN - Nord NC500 Power Amp, Abrahamsen V20 UP - Various IPL Acoustics Speakers.

Macspur's picture

boggit wrote:

Macspur wrote:

boggit wrote:

Smile

Mac

Luckily it was only the title track!! Bit of mess me thinks.

I think you would really like Martha Tilston – Lucy and the Wolves Right up your alley! Enjoy

You know me now!

I've got Martha Tilston – Bimbling and her latest release sounds promising

Martha Tilston – Machines of Love and Grace

Just starting up a blog www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Not much on there yet, but will be working on it.

Mac

iQ Speakers's picture

Excellent news I shall look forward to reading it. See I suggest your own thread and you start your own blog. 

Macspur's picture

boggit wrote:

Excellent news I shall look forward to reading it. See I suggest your own thread and you start your own blog. 

Yes, it was you that inspired me, thanks.

It won't be fancy, just recommendations and reviews.

John Smith – Great Lakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53A7y2cYzjM

"There is a stone"

Just found this guy.... brilliant!

Mac

simonlewis's picture

iQ Speakers's picture

As to John Smith I listened to him last night!, recommended by Discovery feature on Spotify. Which also found Kate Rusby – 20 which you probably will like if you have not heard of her already!! Duet with Paul Weller on Sun Grazers

Cheers a pleasure on the blog I’m honoured, you certainly inspired me to listen to a different type of music and thoroughly enjoying it.

Macspur's picture

boggit wrote:

As to John Smith I listened to him last night!, recommended by Discovery feature on Spotify. Which also found Kate Rusby – 20 which you probably will like if you have not heard of her already!! Duet with Paul Weller on Sun Grazers

Cheers a pleasure on the blog I’m honoured, you certainly inspired me to listen to a different type of music and thoroughly enjoying it.

Great stuff, that's really rewarding to hear.

I posted the Kate Rusby album the other day... definitly on my Amazon wish list.

Mac

Electro's picture

Ane Brun - It all starts with one .

Deep , dark,  brooding , spellbinding and just plain beautiful !

I just can't get that sound she makes out of my head .

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3GWsleHgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s5ihWIywzg

Thanks Mac Smile

Electrocompaniet EMC 1 UP ,  Cambridge Audio id 100 i pad dock, ipad with Spotify premuim, Monarchy Audio DIP, Electrocompaniet ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC PB1i speakers . Thousands of Cd's .

Pages