13010 posts / 0 new
Last post
steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

ϟƘƦƖןןΣx - Bangarang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1214
RE: What are you listening to?

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Main system .

Electrocompaniet EMC 1 up , Monarchy Audio DIP, ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC Pb1i speakers .

michael hoy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 06/10/2008 - 18:56
Posts: 1588
RE: What are you listening to?

Electro wrote:

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Where did you get it from, been waiting for this myself.

boggit's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 1 hour ago
Joined: 24/02/2013 - 17:41
Posts: 249
RE: What are you listening to?

Kairos 4tet, Everthing we hold

Been listening to it all day, not my usual bag but brilliant heard them on the Jamie Cullum show last night.

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy (Classic Club Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnLMt3F6gBs

It's a slow starter but give it a couple of minutes to get going. Dirol

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2005
RE: What are you listening to?

michael hoy wrote:

Electro wrote:

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Where did you get it from, been waiting for this myself.

Yer! come on Electro, do tell... still nearly £20 on Amazon!

Bought Gabrielle Aplin, English Rain today... a bit disappointing, not bad, but a bit on the commercial side.

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack.

Electro's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 12 min ago
Joined: 30/03/2011 - 11:34
Posts: 1214
RE: What are you listening to?

Macspur wrote:

michael hoy wrote:

Electro wrote:

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Where did you get it from, been waiting for this myself.

Yer! come on Electro, do tell... still nearly £20 on Amazon!

Bought Gabrielle Aplin, English Rain today... a bit disappointing, not bad, but a bit on the commercial side.

I had it as a saved search on ebay and an email  popped up to say estocks had it listed buy it now for £9 with free postage so I bought it instantly .  :bounce:

Main system .

Electrocompaniet EMC 1 up , Monarchy Audio DIP, ECD 1 dac , EC4.8 preamp , 2x AW180 monoblock power amps , PMC Pb1i speakers .

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2005
RE: What are you listening to?

Electro wrote:

Macspur wrote:

michael hoy wrote:

Electro wrote:

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Where did you get it from, been waiting for this myself.

Yer! come on Electro, do tell... still nearly £20 on Amazon!

Bought Gabrielle Aplin, English Rain today... a bit disappointing, not bad, but a bit on the commercial side.

I had it as a saved search on ebay and an email  popped up to say estocks had it listed buy it now for £9 with free postage so I bought it instantly .  :bounce:

Nice one... she is pure class!

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack.

michael hoy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 06/10/2008 - 18:56
Posts: 1588
RE: What are you listening to?

Macspur wrote:

Electro wrote:

Macspur wrote:

michael hoy wrote:

Electro wrote:

Melody Gardot  , Some Lessons  . (Bedroom Sessions) EP

I have been waiting for a copy of this Cd to come up at a sensible price for years .        It was worth the wait Smile

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzZOUHRnnmc&list=PL4B77A1BACE350260

Where did you get it from, been waiting for this myself.

Yer! come on Electro, do tell... still nearly £20 on Amazon!

Bought Gabrielle Aplin, English Rain today... a bit disappointing, not bad, but a bit on the commercial side.

I had it as a saved search on ebay and an email  popped up to say estocks had it listed buy it now for £9 with free postage so I bought it instantly .  :bounce:

Nice one... she is pure class!

Jammy so and so Smile , Asking £65.00 on auction, amazon is £20.00.

Enjoy it, I my pay the £20.00.

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11GYvfYjyV0

Chilled out acoustic song.

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2005
RE: What are you listening to?

Julia Stone – By The Horns

Deep and emotional stuff.

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack.

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2005
RE: What are you listening to?

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack.

Macspur's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 03/05/2010 - 06:56
Posts: 2005
RE: What are you listening to?

Electrocompaniet EMC1UP, Accuphase E350, Harbeth SHL5 Siltech 25th anniversary 33i XLR, Auditorium 23 SC, HiFi Racks Podium Reference rack.

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Barber - Adagio for Strings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftaC0yC714

survivor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 4 days ago
Joined: 31/03/2008 - 23:29
Posts: 1623
RE: What are you listening to?

After a pretty busy week I`m having a relaxing and very pleasant evening listening to this recommendation by Macspur. I have several Jethro Tull albums but never listened to any of Ian Andersons solo material. Perhaps I should have earlier because this really is a lovely album. Played the odd track on You Tube earlier this week but now having a proper listen on headphones to the whole album (You Tube again) and it`s great! Thanks Mac! Incidentally my favourite Tull albums are `Heavy Horses`, `Songs From The Wood`, `Minstrel In The Gallery` and `The Jethro Tull Christmas Album`.

Pages

Log in or register to post comments