13010 posts / 0 new
Last post
toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

Black Country communion  2  :rockout:

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

Bombay bycle club  I had the blues but shook them loose  :rockout:

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

The Housemartins - Happy Hour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ehden6aPl0

Why does modern pop music take itself so seriously? It was so much better in 80's when pop music was fun and they could have a laugh without worrying about being cool.

Big Chris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/04/2008 - 10:03
Posts: 5555
RE: What are you listening to?

6th.replicant's picture
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 26/10/2007 - 18:16
Posts: 2988
RE: What are you listening to?

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

The song's alright but I like the video more.

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

steve_1979 wrote:

Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

The song's alright but I like the video more.

is that the one  that everything blows up in if so I know what you mean Smile
toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

Sorry. Double post I blame the iPadiPad

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

Black Country Communion 1st album what a great album :rockout:

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

toyota man wrote:

steve_1979 wrote:

Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

The song's alright but I like the video more.

is that the one that everything blows up in if so I know what you mean Smile

The one you're thinking of is 'Gangster Trippin' where they blow everything up. That's another cool video too. Dirol

 

'Weapon Of Choice' is the one where Christopher Walken is dancing in a hotel lobby. Dance 4

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 20 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1546
RE: What are you listening to?

steve_1979 wrote:

toyota man wrote:

steve_1979 wrote:

Fatboy Slim - Weapon Of Choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

The song's alright but I like the video more.

is that the one that everything blows up in if so I know what you mean Smile

The one you're thinking of is 'Gangster Trippin' where they blow everything up. That's another cool video too. Dirol

 

'Weapon Of Choice' is the one where Christopher Walken is dancing in a hotel lobby. Dance 4

 Funny that my son and  I where talking about that Video yesterday as you say another great video
steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXNEmtf9tk

Big Chris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/04/2008 - 10:03
Posts: 5555
RE: What are you listening to?

idc's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 02/01/2008 - 15:36
Posts: 7765
RE: What are you listening to?

I have not listened to this for ages.It sounds so 1980s in style with a lack of symbols and use of brass.

 

steve_1979's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3791
RE: What are you listening to?

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI

Pages

Log in or register to post comments