13208 posts / 0 new
Last post
Big Chris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/04/2008 - 10:03
Posts: 5552
RE: What are you listening to?

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 18 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1630
RE: What are you listening to?

Big Chris wrote:

I think these guys are going to be at Download june 2013  and so will I god willing

Musical Fidelity M6500i Musical FidelityM6 CDP ATC SCM 40s Cord Chameleon plus XLRs Tellurium Q Black speaker cables

steve_1979's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3958
RE: What are you listening to?

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM9gT_zpSfg

I'm not a fan of The Darkness but they are one of the few modern day rock bands that actually, y'know rocks. :rockout:

Hi-Fi - Yamaha RX-V667 > AVI DM5 > AVI subwoofer

Head-Fi - Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2Di > Sennheisser HD700

Portable - Sony NWZ-A847 > Westone UM3x

char_lotte's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 27/02/2012 - 17:13
Posts: 316
RE: What are you listening to?

MARKHOLDEN wrote:

Love this. Thanks for posting.

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 18 hours ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1630
RE: What are you listening to?

steve_1979 wrote:

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM9gT_zpSfg

I'm not a fan of The Darkness but they are one of the few modern day rock bands that actually, y'know rocks. :rockout:

  am not realy a fan But I saw them live last year and they were fantastic if you whant to hear band that knows how to rock The Answer is one to listen to and the Gentlemans Pistols and the Black Keys

Musical Fidelity M6500i Musical FidelityM6 CDP ATC SCM 40s Cord Chameleon plus XLRs Tellurium Q Black speaker cables

steve_1979's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3958
RE: What are you listening to?

toyota man wrote:

steve_1979 wrote:

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM9gT_zpSfg

I'm not a fan of The Darkness but they are one of the few modern day rock bands that actually, y'know rocks. :rockout:

  am not realy a fan But I saw them live last year and they were fantastic if you whant to hear band that knows how to rock The Answer is one to listen to and the Gentlemans Pistols and the Black Keys

I've seen a few videos of The Darkness on YouTube and they put on a good live show. They don't take themselves too seriously and remind me of Spinal Tap. I'll check out the Gentlemans Pistols and the Black Keys later. Smile

Hi-Fi - Yamaha RX-V667 > AVI DM5 > AVI subwoofer

Head-Fi - Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2Di > Sennheisser HD700

Portable - Sony NWZ-A847 > Westone UM3x

MARKHOLDEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 13/10/2010 - 21:27
Posts: 192
RE: What are you listening to?

Benji in the NY studio

steve_1979's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 14/07/2010 - 21:04
Posts: 3958
RE: What are you listening to?

MARKHOLDEN wrote:

Benji in the NY studio

 

Who's that?

Hi-Fi - Yamaha RX-V667 > AVI DM5 > AVI subwoofer

Head-Fi - Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2Di > Sennheisser HD700

Portable - Sony NWZ-A847 > Westone UM3x

MARKHOLDEN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 13/10/2010 - 21:27
Posts: 192
RE: What are you listening to?

 

Benji b   it`s on bbc radio player

geordie777's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 13 hours ago
Joined: 16/05/2012 - 19:01
Posts: 119
RE: What are you listening to?

Dug this one out today had forgot how good it is 

Murder Ballads - Nick Cave

char_lotte's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 27/02/2012 - 17:13
Posts: 316
RE: What are you listening to?

Ott......."Skylon".

Andrew Everard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 30/05/2007 - 12:34
Posts: 28836
RE: What are you listening to?

The 9 Ls and Cs from King's – unmissable part of Christmas, accompanying as it does vegetable prep, last-minute wrapping and so on...

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
RE: What are you listening to?

Very calming over what can be a stressful time....lovely. Smile

scene's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 4 days ago
Joined: 25/09/2008 - 12:48
Posts: 2977
RE: What are you listening to?

Andrew Everard wrote:

The 9 Ls and Cs from King's – unmissable part of Christmas, accompanying as it does vegetable prep, last-minute wrapping and so on...

+1 on all of that...

Andrew Everard's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 2 weeks ago
Joined: 30/05/2007 - 12:34
Posts: 28836
RE: What are you listening to?

scene wrote:
+1 on all of that...

...And then The Infinite Monkey Cage, just for a bit of balance!

Pages

Log in or register to post comments