4 posts / 0 new
Last post
admin's picture
Pioneer 428XD or Sony KDL46X2000 ??

I am looking to buy my first flat screen TV and really want to get it right.

In previous reviews you have rated the Sony very highly but recent reviews seem to be favouring the latest range of Pioneer KURO sets.

Some other forums seem to suggest that the Sony suffers from action 'blur' and as I will be mainly watching Sky+ and some DVDs I have to balance between HD and SD images. 

Clare Newsome's picture
Re: Pioneer 428XD or Sony KDL46X2000 ??

I'm going to sound like a stuck record, but.... Full test of the Pioneer due in our next issue, out in 10 days time. Without giving too much away (and while dropping large hints) it'd be well worth waiting to read the Supertest before you buy! 

Group Marketing & PR Manager, Computers Unlimited.

Brands represented include Astell&Kern, Audioengine, B&O Play, Canton, Flexson for SONOS and SONOS

TWITTER: @ClareNewsome

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

user="Clare Newsome" wrote:

I'm going to sound like a stuck record, but.... Full test of the Pioneer due in our next issue, out in 10 days time. Without giving too much away (and while dropping large hints) it'd be well worth waiting to read the Supertest before you buy! 

10 days!? the weeks are flying by. The X series is great, but not having seen the Pioneer I cant draw a comparison.
D.J.KRIME's picture

user="richardjlarby" wrote:
user="Clare Newsome" wrote:

10 days!? the weeks are flying by. The X series is great, but not having seen the Pioneer I cant draw a comparison.

Simple one is a Pioneer Plasma and the other a large PC screen. Bit of a no brainer really the Pioneer wins by a country mile.