23 posts / 0 new
Last post
simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3620
Any new tv's out yet ?
English

We are now in the middle of march and i was wondering if any tv manufacture have brought out new tv's for this year, i've looked on panasonics website and all their tv's are last years models, usually or in recent years they have brought out tv's in february.

Just curious, not thinking of buying one.

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 13523
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BMPFHFA/ref=asc_df_B00BMPFHFA12362788?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=pr-electronics-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B00BMPFHFA&ascsubtag=f01203152470128729f5f70247820aa8

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st?bbn=560864&qid=1363366422&rh=n%3A560798%2Cn%3A!560800%2Cn%3A560858%2Cn%3A560864%2Cp_n_feature_two_browse-bin%3A161190031%2Cp_n_date_first_available_absolute%3A419164031%2Cp_4%3APanasonic%7CSamsung&sort=-price

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3620
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

Ah thanks bb, clicked on first link & no product code, clicked on a couple of samsung tv's on the second link & they will be available 25th march.

Is it me or are tv's being launched later in the year, than in previous years.

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 58 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 13724
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

Home cinema system: LG 55EA980W OLED TV,  Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

rocketrazor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 12/12/2009 - 17:29
Posts: 799
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

I didn't think there was a GT in the new range, nor is it a 60 anymore.  It mightbe on pre-order for some time!

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 13523
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

simonlewis wrote:

Ah thanks bb, clicked on first link & no product code, clicked on a couple of samsung tv's on the second link & they will be available 25th march.

Is it me or are tv's being launched later in the year, than in previous years.

If you scroll down the page in the first link, it says: TX-L50ET60B.

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 58 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 13724
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

rocketrazor wrote:

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

I didn't think there was a GT in the new range, nor is it a 60 anymore.  It mightbe on pre-order for some time!

 

In the UK they have now launched the GT60 model, at 42 inch and 50 inches, first mentioned in WHF,

Home cinema system: LG 55EA980W OLED TV,  Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3620
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

bigboss wrote:

simonlewis wrote:

Ah thanks bb, clicked on first link & no product code, clicked on a couple of samsung tv's on the second link & they will be available 25th march.

Is it me or are tv's being launched later in the year, than in previous years.

If you scroll down the page in the first link, it says: TX-L50ET60B.

It does, i missed that.

rocketrazor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 days ago
Joined: 12/12/2009 - 17:29
Posts: 799
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

:oops:

gel wrote:

rocketrazor wrote:

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

I didn't think there was a GT in the new range, nor is it a 60 anymore.  It mightbe on pre-order for some time!

 

In the UK they have now launched the GT60 model, at 42 inch and 50 inches, first mentioned in WHF,

I missed that one then, sorry Gel.  I thought there was only the ST65, VT65 and ZT65 models

bigboss's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 25/03/2009 - 21:40
Posts: 13523
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

Why didn't Panasonic call it GT65 to maintain some consistency in model naming?

simonlewis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 28 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 3620
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

Panasonic may have launched some of this years new tv's but it's not on their website.

gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 58 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 13724
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

rocketrazor wrote:

:oops:

gel wrote:

rocketrazor wrote:

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

I didn't think there was a GT in the new range, nor is it a 60 anymore.  It mightbe on pre-order for some time!

 

In the UK they have now launched the GT60 model, at 42 inch and 50 inches, first mentioned in WHF,

I missed that one then, sorry Gel.  I thought there was only the ST65, VT65 and ZT65 models

 

No need to say sorry.   Smile  No probs.

Home cinema system: LG 55EA980W OLED TV,  Pioneer Bdp-lx71, Pioneer Vsx-lx70, B&W FPM Series, B&W PV1.

Gadgets: iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. Dab radio: Roberts Dreamtime.

 

strapped for cash's picture
Offline
Last seen: 18 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 17/08/2009 - 20:56
Posts: 4594
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

That's expensive, too.

The F8500 price is looking more reasonable all of a sudden.

BenLaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 21/11/2010 - 20:21
Posts: 6431
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

strapped for cash wrote:

gel wrote:

Says special order:

 

http://www.prcdirect.co.uk/products/TV/televisions/pl50/plasma-television/50-plasma-television/item/TXP50GT60B

That's expensive, too.

The F8500 price is looking more reasonable all of a sudden.

 

How do you know the price? When I click the link it says call for price. 

laserman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 23/11/2007 - 18:17
Posts: 2259
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

simonlewis wrote:

Panasonic may have launched some of this years new tv's but it's not on their website.

From Panasonics website.

laserman16's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 23/11/2007 - 18:17
Posts: 2259
RE: Any new tv's out yet ?

27 Tvs on that page.

Pages

Log in or register to post comments