33 posts / 0 new
Last post
gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14564
Man U still rubbish with Van Gaal
English

Yep, looks like it.  Smile

 

 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Online
Last seen: 48 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6230
He's undoubtedly a good coach

He's undoubtedly a good coach/manager, so it's early days.

I'm not sure why Utd would want to spend 60-75 million on Di Maria, he's never ever impressed me, but again, Van Gaal knows his stuff, so who am I to question him. We'll see. 

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14564
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

He's undoubtedly a good coach/manager, so it's early days.

I'm not sure why Utd would want to spend 60-75 million on Di Maria, he's never ever impressed me, but again, Van Gaal knows his stuff, so who am I to question him. We'll see. 

Di Maria has never impressed me either and 75 million is crazy money.  The transfer market has gone mad again!  I don't think 3-5-2 will work in the Premier League

 

 

JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7570
Man Utd secure the point they

Man Utd secure the point they needed to stay out of the bottom three.

On Paddy Power's twitter this arvo.

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Online
Last seen: 48 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6230
JoelSim wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

Man Utd secure the point they needed to stay out of the bottom three.

On Paddy Power's twitter this arvo.

And they seem to have secured the services of Angel Di Maria for £63.9 million. 

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17098
As BBB says it's too early to

As BBB says it's too early to decide on whether he'll cut-it or not @ Utd. Decide after 10 games or so.

Still bored with football....

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7570
I have to say I have so

I have to say I have so little interest these days, used to love it. Now it just annoys me, the vast sums of money. Di Maria a case in point, what a pointless sport. Give the money to the needy instead of thick primadonnas.

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14564
plastic penguin wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

As BBB says it's too early to decide on whether he'll cut-it or not @ Utd. Decide after 10 games or so.

Still bored with football....

How can you be bored PP?  Chelsea are going great guns.  Costa looks amazing

 

 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14564
JoelSim wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

I have to say I have so little interest these days, used to love it. Now it just annoys me, the vast sums of money. Di Maria a case in point, what a pointless sport. Give the money to the needy instead of thick primadonnas.

Agreed, to much money in football.

 

 

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 56 min 37 sec ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 14564
gel wrote:

gel wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

I have to say I have so little interest these days, used to love it. Now it just annoys me, the vast sums of money. Di Maria a case in point, what a pointless sport. Give the money to the needy instead of thick primadonnas.

Agreed, too much money in football.

 

 

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Online
Last seen: 48 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 6230
plastic penguin wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

As BBB says it's too early to decide on whether he'll cut-it or not @ Utd. Decide after 10 games or so.

I'm sure Utd feel that they have the right man in charge now, so whether things go well or badly, I'm pretty sure he'll be there way beyond this season.

Lounge: Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Roksan Radius 5.2 / WDTV My Book Live / Seagate Expansion / Sky HD Box 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17098
gel wrote:

gel wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

As BBB says it's too early to decide on whether he'll cut-it or not @ Utd. Decide after 10 games or so.

Still bored with football....

How can you be bored PP?  Chelsea are going great guns.  Costa looks amazing

Not bored with life, just football. Too much money and too many egoes.

Yes, Costa does look good as does the whole team, but who have they played? Two promoted teams. Let's wait and see...

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

JoelSim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 6 hours ago
Joined: 24/08/2007 - 16:58
Posts: 7570
Cycling is where it's at...a

Cycling is where it's at...a proper sport

Director

www.musictoyourears.co.uk

System: Unison Research Unico CDE with upgraded DAC, Leema Tucana 2, Kudos Cardea C2, AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Young Guru, Beyerdynamic MMX102iE.

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17098
JoelSim wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

Cycling is where it's at...a proper sport

Until they clog up the roads or pull out in front of you and start waving their fists. Every cycle should have a registration number. Or in London, they should pay congestion charges. If you think that's OTT, travel to Vauxhall Cross in the rush hour. They're about 20 deep. Complete pain.  Aggressive

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

cheeseboy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 33 min ago
Joined: 17/07/2012 - 10:50
Posts: 1467
plastic penguin wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

Cycling is where it's at...a proper sport

Until they clog up the roads or pull out in front of you and start waving their fists. Every cycle should have a registration number. Or in London, they should pay congestion charges. If you think that's OTT, travel to Vauxhall Cross in the rush hour. They're about 20 deep. Complete pain.  Aggressive

 

or maybe just ban cars from london, problem solved Wink

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17098
cheeseboy wrote:

cheeseboy wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

JoelSim wrote:

Cycling is where it's at...a proper sport

Until they clog up the roads or pull out in front of you and start waving their fists. Every cycle should have a registration number. Or in London, they should pay congestion charges. If you think that's OTT, travel to Vauxhall Cross in the rush hour. They're about 20 deep. Complete pain.  Aggressive

 

or maybe just ban cars from london, problem solved Wink

No issues with that. Just charge cyclists double. The Mayor has to generate revenue from somewhere.

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

Pages

Log in or register to post comments