13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Benedict_Arnold's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 16/01/2013 - 21:20
Posts: 1220
Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

I probably won't be able to for obvious geographic reasons.

So who's going to go then?

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 17068
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

Not me.  Do you think she will still flap her arms around like she used to?

 

 

 

 

 

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 14 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23237
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

At £145 for a top price ticket, and a requirement for the maximum allowed allocation of four, I'm glad they're going on sale on payday...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

System burgeoning

Benedict_Arnold's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 hours ago
Joined: 16/01/2013 - 21:20
Posts: 1220
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

gel wrote:

Not me.  Do you think she will still flap her arms around like she used to?

 

She's put on a few pounds since the early 80s (like most of us) so the take-off might be a bit more strenuous....

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 17068
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

Benedict_Arnold wrote:

gel wrote:

Not me.  Do you think she will still flap her arms around like she used to?

 

She's put on a few pounds since the early 80s (like most of us) so the take-off might be a bit more strenuous....

 

Smile

 

 

 

 

 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17924
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

Now I'm completely EDITED off, and totally lost faith in this EDITED forum.

NB: Ask JD.

If the shoes don't fit, change the horse.

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 31 min ago
Joined: 20/10/2010 - 19:33
Posts: 7623
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

gel wrote:

Benedict_Arnold wrote:

She's put on a few pounds since the early 80s

Smile

Unlike Axl Rose, who's still incredibly slim.

Panasonic TX-P50GT50 / Yamaha RX-A2020 / Panasonic DMP-BDT110 / Dali Zensor 3 / Dali Zensor Vokal / Mordaunt Short MS20i Pearl Edition / Cambridge Audio Minx 11 / Tannoy TS2.10 / Roksan Radius 5.2

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 14 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23237
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

plastic penguin wrote:

Now I'm completely EDITED off, and totally lost faith in this EDITED forum.

NB: Ask JD.

Ask me what?

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

System burgeoning

gel
gel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 22/11/2008 - 19:22
Posts: 17068
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW wrote:

gel wrote:

Benedict_Arnold wrote:

She's put on a few pounds since the early 80s

Smile

Unlike Axl Rose, who's still incredibly slim.

 

Hey!  

 

 

 

 

 

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 17924
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

John Duncan wrote:
plastic penguin wrote:

Now I'm completely EDITED off, and totally lost faith in this EDITED forum.

NB: Ask JD.

Ask me what?

Do I really need to explain?

If the shoes don't fit, change the horse.

simonlewis's picture
Online
Last seen: 5 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 15/04/2008 - 10:17
Posts: 4410
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

It's been 35 years since she last played live.

John Duncan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 14 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2008 - 17:25
Posts: 23237
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

plastic penguin wrote:

John Duncan wrote:
plastic penguin wrote:

Now I'm completely EDITED off, and totally lost faith in this EDITED forum.

NB: Ask JD.

Ask me what?

Do I really need to explain?

Perhaps he didn't see it. It's not a personal slight you know...

Moderator: john.duncan.whf at gmail dot com

System burgeoning

jjbomber's picture
Online
Last seen: 4 hours 32 min ago
Joined: 22/12/2006 - 00:42
Posts: 1471
RE: Kate Bush World Tour of Hammersmith - Who's Going?

simonlewis wrote:

It's been 35 years since she last played live.

 

can't remember the full story, but didn't someone die on the last tour, so she said ahe wouldn't tour again?

Log in or register to post comments