12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
Hello from Thailand!
English
Hello all forum members, here i'm in my dream trip with the wife on our "honeymoon".

Here are some nice pics from Railay Beach where we are staying at the moment...

ps-camera in ipad2 is very bad... Sorry

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

CnoEvil's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 19 sec ago
Joined: 21/08/2009 - 18:01
Posts: 12716
As I sit here, watching the

As I sit here, watching the rain P-ing out of the heavens, and deciding whether to have one boiled egg, or two....all I can say is PHUKET.  Wink

Have a brilliant time.

Drinks

 

"We should no more let numbers define audio quality than we should let chemical analysis be the arbiter of fine wines."  Nelson Pass

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
Thanks Cno! 

Thanks Cno! 

Drinks

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

toyota man's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 22/04/2009 - 22:55
Posts: 1643
Hi HiFi Outlaw

Hope you are having a good time its raining Cats and Dogs here in Norwich Enjoy yourselves  Pleasantry

Musical Fidelity M6500i Musical FidelityM6 CDP ATC SCM 40s Cord Chameleon plus XLRs Tellurium Q Black speaker cables

ayjaycee's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 30/12/2007 - 14:21
Posts: 182
HFO,  Have a great time - we

HFO,  Have a great time - we have been there a number of times and I can vouch for what a great beach that is.   Drink a Singha for me please.

 

 

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
ayjaycee wrote:

ayjaycee wrote:

HFO,  Have a great time - we have been there a number of times and I can vouch for what a great beach that is.   Drink a Singha for me please.

 

 

Already did! Wink

me and the wife watching the sunset today...

Thanks!!!

Drinks

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
toyota man wrote:

toyota man wrote:

Hope you are having a good time its raining Cats and Dogs here in Norwich Enjoy yourselves  Pleasantry

Thanks, TM!

Drinks

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

Xanderzdad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 14 hours 6 min ago
Joined: 25/06/2008 - 20:23
Posts: 548
Not that I'm jealous or

Not that I'm jealous or anything....... Beee

Andy Clough's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 51 min ago
Joined: 27/04/2004 - 16:13
Posts: 6856
Jealous? Us? Not even

Jealous? Us? Not even remotely. Of course we'd much rather be in the office working. I-m so happy

Editor-in-Chief of What Hi-Fi? and whathifi.com

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
Thanks guys! Here the weather

Thanks guys! Here the weather is A+ sun all day... I've two more days in paradaise!

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

plastic penguin's picture
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 43 sec ago
Joined: 28/04/2008 - 10:56
Posts: 16846
Hi-FiOutlaw wrote:Hello all

Hi-FiOutlaw wrote:
Hello all forum members, here i'm in my dream trip with the wife on our "honeymoon".

Here are some nice pics from Railay Beach where we are staying at the moment...

ps-camera in ipad2 is very bad... Sorry

 

 

Wasn't that where they filmed the Bond film 'Man With The Golden Gun'?

Absolutely not envious. Rather be in dank, dreary England any day. Scratch one-s head

Amp; CDP; Turntable; Tuner; Speakers

Hi-FiOutlaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 weeks 1 day ago
Joined: 20/04/2011 - 23:03
Posts: 2405
plastic penguin wrote:

plastic penguin wrote:

Hi-FiOutlaw wrote:
Hello all forum members, here i'm in my dream trip with the wife on our "honeymoon".

Here are some nice pics from Railay Beach where we are staying at the moment...

ps-camera in ipad2 is very bad... Sorry

 

 

Wasn't that where they filmed the Bond film 'Man With The Golden Gun'?

Absolutely not envious. Rather be in dank, dreary England any day. Scratch one-s head

Hi PP,

The "James Bond Island" as it is known arround this parts is near Phi Phi islands where "The Beach" with Leonardio De Caprio was filmed.

Tomorow my last day...

Rega RP6/Goldring Elite>Clearaudio Basic Plus

Synology NAS>Rega DAC>Pathos Classic One MKIII>Dynaudio Excite X12

Log in or register to post comments